What got you disfellowshipped?

by tyler m 24 Replies latest jw friends

• tyler m
    tyler m

For me it was:

#1 smoking

#2 fornication

#3 fornication

If I had to do it over again I would have DA'd the 3rd time.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

THEY ANNOUNCED FROM THE PLATFORM THAT I HAD DISASSOCIATED MYSELF, BUT I NEVER DID SUCH A THING! IT WAS AN OUTRIGHT LIE! I ASKED THEM WHAT SIN THEY WERE CHARGING ME WITH AND THEY SAID 'NON MEETING ATTENDANCE'. I SAID 'THANK GOD, I THOUGHT YOU WERE CHARGING ME WITH SOMETHING SERIOUS! I ASKED THEM IF EVERYONE NOT ATTENDING WAS GOING TO BE DISASSOCIATED AND THEY SAID 'NO', WE'RE JUST DEALING WITH YOU!

OUTASERVICE

• iamforeverfree
    iamforeverfree

i left the organisation on my own. Saw the light and made peace with my self

• keeshah
    keeshah

I couldn't seem to keep my shirt on.

OOPS!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

1. Apostasy. I questioned and disagreed with the Watchtower Society.

• Sith
    Sith

Life

• iamforeverfree
    iamforeverfree

NOW I FEEL ALIVE AND AM ABLE TO OPENLY TALK AND COUNCIL THOSE LOOKING TO GET OUT. i BELEIVE jw IS PART OF BABALON THE GREAT AND IT WILL FALL

• Satanus
    Satanus

Asking questions; disagreeing w the answers.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Apostasy. I celebrated Christmas, lights, tree, the whole bit. Then I refused to meet with the J.C.

Gina's (my wife, FreedomFrog) is technically still in, but she celebrated it too and knows they're a cult. I attended her JC where she BS'd her way into them not taking action against her. (We both blamed me for it). It was a very amusing JC which I documented here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/83982/1.ashx

Dave

• talesin
    talesin

Fading, and refusing to come back. When they came after me, I was honest and 'confessed' to my 'immoral' behaviour *puke*. Or, to put it in normal terms, I told the truth.

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit