idiots who scream you're wrong when you're not--road rage

by rebel8 23 Replies latest social relationships

• John Doe
    John Doe

I keep saying I'm going to put a Texas bumper on my car, brakes optional.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Some people cannot ever admit that they are wrong. It is always someone else's fault and they are blameless. Usually those type of people have a drinking/drug problems also. They have to drink themselves into a fantasy land where they are always correct and the 72 virgins are waiting to anoint their naughty bits.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I cut a person off the other day from not paying close enough attention. She didn't even honk. I would have felt better if she'd have honked and flipped me the bird. lol See, I can admit when I'm wrong.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

If you drive a rusted, all-steel 1977 Chevy pickup truck, ALL passenger cars will get the **** out of your way.

The beautiful driving machines can be insured to the max, but the rust bucket pickup will make it quake with fear. Simple contact with the rust bucket will send modern cars into the trash heap.

You'll get no respect driving a new, small car. You'll get plenty of respect on the road if you drive something that screams, "I'm uninsured and I'm moving over. Deal with it."

-LWT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit