just got df'd

by susu812 56 Replies latest jw friends

• susu812
    susu812

thank you so much for all your thoughts and advice. it is so nice to talk to people who know exactly what i am going through. the jc meeting i had was very embarassing--i heard all the stories of what they would ask me--they did ask a few questions that were embarassing but they didn't go into all the detail i thought they would (as you can imagine i was elated!) i have a lot of questions and have started doing a lot of research because i believe this is a crucial time for me. thank you for all the posts :)

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Welcome (((( Susu ))))

I'm sorry you are having to go through this DF'ing and then the shunning crap. As that is what it is, crap.

You'll be ok. Trust me.

You've been given some really good advice already, so I won't give you any more.

Hugs

Brenda

• simplesally
    simplesally

Welcome to the board. No matter what you decide: either to stay or go back, you will find support for your decisions. That is called unconditional love. You won't be shunned.

Glad to hear your family has not shunned you as of now. Hopefully, that behaviour will continue.

What are your questions concerning? What are researching?

• sf
    sf

Welcome a-board.

You said:

i actually just started looking at this site

May I ask if, you in fact, found this site by GOOGLING? If so, please continue to google more and more. It is a great tool in your researching.

Happy trails!!

Simplesally says:

What are your questions concerning? What are researching?

Yes, please ask them. And please use google as well as the well-informed affiliates here. Never stop googling. Never stop reading.

Take good care...{{ hugs }}

sKally [ Ted, how are you going to stop the momentum?...Klass ]

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Hang in there. Welcome to this most supportive forum.

Be well.

DY

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Welcome susu!

Check your PM. =)

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Firstly - A Warm Welcome,

I am so sorry you are going through a difficult time. Those people really have no right whatsoever to ask you personal questions. There is certainly no scriptural basis for a Judicial Commitee. They will be judged.

It may be hard for you to see it yet, but they have done you a huge favour. I would advise against making any rash decisions. But I strongly recommend you do some reading. If you are still interested in the Bible, then the New Testament without watchtower blinkers is almost the opposite to what you have been taught. Others here can recommend reading (the books by Ray Franz?).

Or even just read some prvious threads on this board. Please take care, dont let this get you down

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit