just got df'd

by susu812 56 Replies latest jw friends

• susu812
    susu812

hello all. i am very nervous about being in here. i just got df'd last week and am unsure of how i feel about it. i feel guilty but at the same time not. i was raised as a jw and my entire family is so its very hard. help!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome to the forum. Go to the best of sections here and start reading...there are many, many people here in similar situations. This is a place of healing and learning, don't be afraid to ask questions, and open your mind ot the answers. Just by posting here you have taken a huge step.

Take your time, say whatever you want whenever you want...and feel welcome, because you are.

WLG

PS, the guy to the left there...he's talking to "them".

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Welcome Susu,

You will find out a lot here so glad to meet you.

• bebu
    bebu

Hello sus812.

I'm sorry to hear you were df'd!

I'm sure you have a lot of different emotions right now. And I am sure that there are a lot of people here who will be able to identify with many of your experiences, both positive and negative. So you won't be feeling very alone for very long, just keep reading... Have you been df'ed before? Have you been a visitor to this board before?

Hang on. You'll be okay!!!!!

Again, Welcome to the JWD board!!

bebu

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Welcome to this forum SUSU.

It was hard for me to deal with being df'd and I felt that I had done no wrong.

It is wrong for what ever the cause and breaks families and marriages, usually when there is already enought sorrow and frustrations.

Feel free to tell us what ever you feel safe doing so. Probably a good idea to not reveal things like names or dates or anything that would let your relatives of other jw's recognize you.

Sorry to hear of this and if any advice needed, there are many here who have lived through their df'ing and will be of help.

Best wishes

Outoftheorg

• kls
    kls

Welcome SuSu, it maybe hard now but i think once you really learn the facts on the wt you may feel more at ease.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Welcome susu! Feel free to share your story if you feel comfortable. You will find that many of us have probably gone through a very similar situation.

• gespro
    gespro

Welcome SUSU

You will find MANY here who have gone through simular hardships. You are not alone and I am open to help you in any way that I can to be healthy in your new found freedom.

There are so many dynamics involved as I have discovered, being another person born into the WTS.

Have you had a chance to read Ray Franz' Crisis of Conscience or In Search of Christian Freedom? I highly recommend them if you haven't.

It's been rough going for me but, I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I've been actively working on myself for 2 years now.

I wish you success and this JWD board is one of THE best for discovery. [hopefully most of the hooligans that were here when I joined are gone now...]

gespro

• kls
    kls
    hopefully most of the hooligans that were here when I joined are gone now...]

Sorry Gespro if some were not very kind to you and if they are still here i hope they know better now.

• susu812
    susu812

i actually just started looking at this site when i started going through the process about two weeks ago. i found everything i read to be very interesting. i heard so many horror stories concerning jc's and the whole process i was scared outta my mind but i actually had an ok meeting--still the most embarassing situation in my LIFE. although it was ok i am still up in the air about where to go from here. my family has actually been supportive and not totally disowned me (yet) but i am not sure if i still want to be apart of it or not.

i would love anyone advice or suggestions.

thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit