Sexual abuse

by skyman 22 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• skyman
    skyman

I felt totally betrayed finding out the man was a sexual predator. He lives right beside me. I can go on line and see his face on the police sexual predators site. The PO when he found out that the man had baby sitted for us warned me to be careful who I was leaving my kids with. I questioned the PO closer and was able to read between the lines but PO never actually told me. This man to this day baby sits for people in the area. He was a regular sitter for a young single sister for over a year before she was finally warned in a maner that left know doubt as to who he was. I tell people who he is any more. I am now longer controled by the Borg. We have two brothers in the congregation that are molesters and one Elder that has been accused by his daughter and grand daughter but they refuse to talk to the Borg for fear they will be DF for something. The Borg said if the daughter and grand daughter refuses to cooperate their charges is not true. There are only 65 publishers in the local congregation. A lot of molesters if you ask me.

• LMS-Chef
    LMS-Chef

Awful, she should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. I don't know why jw's think it is ok for that to happen. I get df'd for something i was doing and people do that and nothing happens. They don't think about the state of the poor 4 year old and how this will affect her life. It could screw her up for life. Most of the time the victims are never taken to counsiling because it would be bringing it up again. Someday molesters will pay. I am sure of that.

• avishai
    avishai
    Most of the time the victims are never taken to counsiling because it would be bringing it up again.

Don't use this is a reason for NOT taking her!!! It IS still in her head anyway!! Find a good counselor and take her. Early intervention is necessary. Right now is a great age to get her to a couselor. Better now than as an adult.

PS, not dissing on you, LMS, and not saying that was what you were implying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit