Sexual abuse

by skyman 22 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• skyman
    skyman

I?m home today bored. I still have a hard time actually participating on this board instead of just visiting and reading all your post . Here I go, A friend and I was working together we had left his 16 year old daughter to baby set my 4 year old daughter. I had no fears what so ever about her baby setting . I?ll get to the point. My mom came over to the house and knocked on the door when on one came to the door she walked into the house and caught the 16 year old finger banging my daughter. Catching sight of grandma my daughter ran and jumped totally naked into moms arms she was shaking she told my mom that the setter was hurting her and said please grandma take me home with you.

The Elders did nothing they said that my little girl was not old enough to be the second witness. The baby setter admitted to doing this but gave this excuse. She said that my little girl hurt herself down there and she was looking to see how bad. I guess you have to completely undress a four year old to see how hurt she is. Plus stick your finger in. Never the less I was almost DF because they thought that I had warned a family in the congregation about the situation. (It was my wife that told the family not me) My mom, my wife and I was told to never tell anyone. If we did it would be dealt with as slander.

How loving, the molester baby sit for other families and we kept our mouths shut.(Brain washed we were, yes we were) I wonder how many other victims there is out there. I just recently heard the molester was DF for being a lesbian. How could those Elders live with themselves?

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

That is very terrible and am so sorry you had to go through that. I am glad the person was caught but still is a bad situation. I had no idea all this crap was going on in the JW congregations until the last few months when I have been involved in this forum. The WBTS is an evil religion and I am doing my best to inform people who do not know anything about the JWs.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

they live with themselves by saying " we'll wait on Jehovah to set things right"

its sickening and hopefully as awareness of the problem within the org continues SOMETHING will be done about the molestors.. if nothing else , parents will find the courage to speak out, prosecute and DEAL!

hugs..i'm so sorry this happened to your baby.

• Bryan
    Bryan

(((((skyman)))))

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• skyman
    skyman

I hope that you can help others. I have a mission in life to help others like me. I have been silent way to long about everything I have seen and know.

• avishai
    avishai

First, go to the police and report the molester. Then, go get an attorney. Pm me if you want. Sorry I can't write more right now. I am a father of a two yr. old and am shaking too badly right now. I've workd w/ kids and have dealt w/ this for a long time, heard tons of stories, but it still gets too me. !!! Dammit!!! GRRR!!

• skyman
    skyman

Avishia. Do you think it might to to late it happened six years ago?

• avishai
    avishai

Call an attorney, a lot of states have extended statutes of limitations for sexual abuse. Also, call the cops, and rape crisis., today if possible. Perhaps rape crisis first, because they'll know which division of the cops will be most sympathetic.

• avishai
    avishai

Also, it's likely not too late for a civil suit against the dubs, but you want to get on it NOW. Sometimes the statute on civil suits is 7 yrs.

• skyman
    skyman

Thanks I'll give that some thought.

I have read some of your post and know you personally have went though this BS in the past .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit