Are you posting from your job?

by jt stumbler 31 Replies latest jw friends

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

I keep JWD up at work all day. I frequent this site throughout the day. When I get home at night, the last thing I want to do is look at a computer screen. I quess what I'm asking is does anyone else here have a job? ;) It just seems that thier are a lot of the same people signed on about the same time I am and I was just wondering if they too are at work or at home?

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

join the JWD addiction 12 step program

• Soledad
    Soledad

YES

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I do nearly all of my posting from work. There's not usually a whole hell of a lot to do around here..

GBL

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i do...my boss actually caught me the other day... i didn't know he was standing behind me and all of a sudden he said, What kind of discussion board are you looking at?

< me.....errrr...ummmmmmm...an ex jehovah's witness support group...

he was like, Really?! they have support groups for ex jw's? cool!

**phew!!**

i consider myself lucky!!!!

luv, kitty

• minimus
    minimus

Of course

• littletree
    littletree

My computer is down right now (has been for the last year!), so yup the only time I can post is from work. Sometimes, it makes me mad because I miss some of the good threads that are jumping in the evening. haha

• rebel8
    rebel8

Yes, I post almost exclusively from work. I have a crazy boss who does not allow us to do much work, so we all entertain ourselves on the internet.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

heck yes

-Doodle-V

Just listen to your heart. That's what I do.- Napolean Dynamite

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Yes I am ashamed to say that the Californians' tax dollars are paying my paycheck while I play on the Internet all day Monday through Friday. It's not my fault--I have told everyone that I need more work including my boss and no one is listening. Oh well, so I view this as my research for my future endeavors, which include anti-Witnessing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit