Do you exercise or do anything special to physically look your best?

by JH 28 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I walk alot in the summer time, usually about 5 miles a day when it's nice. I never eat too much, so I don't gain weight. A few days ago, I bought 2 ten pound dumbells and elastic bands and hand grips at Walmart... I exercise with that about an hour a day. And I also started doing 100 push ups, 100 sit ups a day, not all at once though....

I'm not muscular, but doing just an hour of exercise a day already shows. I think I started a good habit..

How about you, are you obsessed with your looks?

• Markfromcali
  • candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

my best diet ever was my divorce.......

but i aint getting married again just to divorce again to get in shape!

(as for exercise.................. my fingers are well toned from typing...does that count?)

• JH
    JH

My fingers all also in shape Candid... as well as my right hand....

• JH
    JH

Oh yea Candid, I forgot to add, I lift beer bottles to my mouth regularly....That's good exercise too....

And I walk alot from my computer to the toilet to pee....That's very good exercise....

I never said that i was perfect....

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Not a thing-it all comes naturally for me...

Tehehe, I wish, I do a lot of lifting-(12 ounces at a time). Actually, I am very active in my business, move lots of stuff, and always on the go. I try to eat as healthy as I can, although I do have my nasty habits, ie; smoking. Hopefully one day I will quit, and am sure that I will feel and look better for it.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I'm not muscular, but doing just an hour of exercise a day already shows.

How long have you been on this routine?

• Es
    Es

I started swimming bout 2 months ago i do 40 laps a week its great es

• talesin
    talesin

Stretch like a cat upon rising, do some light weights, and a few exercises, mostly for flexibility & strength, and lots of walking!

I have to eat healthy, so weight is no longer a problem for me. Just find out that you can't eat grains and processed foods for medical reasons, and see how quickly the pounds melt off!

tal

es,, swimming is such great exercise, I wish I had better access to a pool or lake ...

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Since April, I've been trying to exercise 40-45 minutes a day. Not showing too much yet, but I do feel more fit...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit