Why are men so bad?

by Qcmbr 38 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Unfortunatley sh*t floats, so we tend to see the worst of humanity... good people don't make the headlines.

I agree that good people and events don't make headlines. Sometimes I reflect on all the evil that exists in the world, not evil males but just plain evil, and I truly believe that the media is a lot to blame; the media gets off and gets excited over murder, mayhem and death in Iraq, they love reporting it and gloating over the details. The media very very rarely will make reports on anything fun or positive, or that shows people's good side. I hate reporters!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Qcmbr

Men are worse than women because their sexual chemistry is based on testosterone. It really is that simple.

• trevor
    trevor
    The title of this thread sickens me. Why are men so bad? Men are great. Men have improved the lives of all human-kind.

Good on you Sith and the others who stood up for men.

We get enough criticism from certain women who seek to an gain unearned advantage in society by demanding concessions, on the grounds that all men are abusers of some unspecified kind. This attitude pollutes the minds of women who have no complaints and can lead to unhappiness. Men supporting women critical of men, in hope of gaining their approval never works. Putting men down is their territory and they will often turn on men who stray into it.

Women have throughout history stood behind men and encouraged then to take the risks and do the dirty work, they have then enjoyed the benefits. Many male thieves are married or have partners. Their wives and partners know what they are up to, cover for them and help spend the money, but only the men go to jail if caught. Now women are more independent and solitary the crime rate among women has soared and there is great concern about the number of women going to jail in the UK. This does not mean that all men and women are dishonest.

I am not ashamed of being a man and I do not expect women to be ashamed of being women. The fact that some men are vile, is no reason to make the possession of testicles a crime or a reason to be ashamed.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    is no reason to make the possession of testicles a crime or a reason to be ashamed.

No but in order to be a good Dub "head", you'll have to have those pesky things removed.

Contrary to popular belief "balls" can be regrown after being emasculated. So go grow some! And yes, women seem to like men that got some. Despite what that bastard Gumby says about nutsacks.

u/d (of the formerly eunuch class)

• Rod P
    Rod P

Who was it that said "Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely." (Winston Churchill??, but not sure)

I think that holds true for both men and women.

Qcmbr,

I don't disagree with you that Margaret and Imelda are no comparison with Hitler and Genghis Kahn. I was not distinguishing the extent to which men or women can be "bad". I was merely trying to make the point that men and women are both capable of everything that was on your list. To what extent or limit (potentially speaking) I really don't know.

Who is to say how "bad or evil" a woman would have been had she occupied the same position as Hitler. I would like to believe the damage would have been less, but how can anyone know for sure. When someone in power turns on a war machine and unleashes it on their "enemies" it tends to take on a life of its own. I think George Bush may be experiencing some of that with Iraq. Once you are in the war, we suddenly find we are capable of more evil than we thought possible beforehand.

I have met some pretty deliberately cruel and evil women in my time, and it's not a pretty picture.

Rod P.

• gumby
    gumby
    Some people are just like dogs... they walk up and sniff your ass to "size you up".

If they feel the upper hand, they use it.

* starts to feel a woody comin on*

Gumflaccid

• Sith
    Sith

Where's a nice soft feminine upper hand when you need one?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Why are men so bald? I don't know. A bit on a sexist thread, I know a few bald women.

• Sith
    Sith

Is bald the same as hairless? My preference for hairless hoohoo is legendary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit