The book Crisis of Conscience

by Jim Dee 24 Replies latest jw friends

• bennyk
    bennyk

Bitter?

That's not the Ray I know.

About the only thing in CoC that suggested a bitter aftertaste was his statement re: Wes Benner's "I parrot the Governing Body". (not a quote) "I have never considered being a parrot an achievement of any merit" (!)

• Bryan
    Bryan

I just received mine.. 1st edition!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• hubert
    hubert

I just read it, also. I didn't find Ray Franz bitter or vengeful either. In fact, that's what I liked about it. He was very easy on the GB, even though they were not easy on him, to say the least.

You can also get used copies of C of C on "Abebooks.com"

I found it a real eye opener.

Hubert

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You've been on this board since 2001.

• talesin
    talesin
    You've been on this board since 2001.

No offense intended, but what's your point? And not that he needs defending, but have you looked at this poster's previous topics? He seems to have been sincerly questioning ... sheesh, luv ya six, but ... oh, whatever {{{{six}}}} xo t

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

:He seems to have been sincerly questioning ...

I just looked. No, he hasn't been questioning much at all, not here anyway, he's been telling us inside info, he's been cheering the demise of the Watchtower for 4 years now.

It's just all VERY odd. Especially since he seems to feel no worries about giving away inside info that could easily identify himself.

• talesin
    talesin

I'm just weary, I guess, and I am not in 'good form'. Sorry, six, if I was being oversensitive. ;)

t

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

Thanx! I'm mailing my MO first thing in the morning. can't wait to read it!

• Satanus
    Satanus

He also used the wrong term for co, and he called ray bitter in coc. I don't see how anyone could honestly get that impression.

S

• outnfree
    outnfree

If I recall, JimDee has a bit of a reputation for not being entirely forthright. Didn't he and Maximus have a bit of a ruckus over said "insider info?"

I am glad, however, that he brought up the subject of Ray Franz' excellent book which does, indeed, "deconstruct" the Organization. It's well worth a read.

outnfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit