Need to give credit to this web site & to Vickie!

by toladest 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• toladest
    toladest

I did not realize that in my post above about brothers reuniting after 26 years that I failed to mention that it is because of this site that it all happened.

I am Scott's wife and I met Darrin's common law wife on this board. Neither of us even knew each other existed. I was talking about Dan F and she was here trying to learn more about JW's because of what her man went through as a child. She saw my posts and introduced herself. Because of that we got the guys to talk on the phone once and since then Scott has been wanting to see Darrin again.

I applaud Vickie for seeking ways to understand her husband's issues and not giving up on him. When at the reunion I got to talk to another wonderful family that knew Scott, Darrin, Dawn and their family growing up. They were also victimized by Dan F and have really helped the kids through the years. They were there through the trial with Darrin and Dawn. (we could not be there at the time as we lived 3000 miles away and had no money to travel) I was told by them that Vickie has made a huge impact on Darrin's life and seems she has really been good for him.

Thank you Vickie!

And thanks to this board admin and the people here that make this a pleasant place to be able to come to and vent and talk. Because of you, two brothers now have a much better chance of healing.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey! thats great to wake up to.... Another & betteer GOOD NEWS!!!

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

Would that be you, Mouthy? If so, I give you the utmost accolades a week before your 77th. And a Happy birthday, as well.

• mouthy
    mouthy

AWW Thanks Fatfreek!!! I feel like 100 but yes it will be 78

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

If I miss the day..Happpy Birthday Mouthy.

Nice to be on a board where I am not the oldest....

Be sure you come on here to congratulate me on my 78th..

Snoozy..aka Golden Girl

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

5 day early Happy Birthday (((((Grace))))))

enjoy your day!

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Grace,

Grace Happy birthday too. I hope my wife or someone will start a thread on it. But please allow me to divert this back to what Toladest started. You are the epitomy of love, so I know you will not object.

Toladest,

I'm sorry I missed your thread on May 11. It was a touching account. I hope others will go back if they missed it as I did.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/90482/1.ashx

Jst2laws

• mouthy
    mouthy

Aw Thanks folks !!!all of you. If I dont make it till the 22nd_ I feel I cashed in my greeting,s early. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit