Andromeda awaits the "Great Crowd of Other Sheep"

by Doug Mason 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Magnum
    Magnum
    I have heard some say that Jah will not let it happen, but I just don't get it. At what point and to what degree does he interfere with the natural goings-on of the universe? Why would he have laws of physics and then interfere with them?
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

There will be new light, we will all float around in heaven. They

will fall in line with Christendom, because the number of Anointed

is increasing. I can see it now, the baptism talk "You are Baptized in

the name of Jehovah as an Anointed One." There are three stages in Heaven

you must go  before reaching the lofty throne of the GB, and also Jehovah I

forgot to mention him... You are Anointed but you can't drink the wine..LOL

There must be some type of class distinction in the New Order. LOL

• rmt1
    rmt1

Village Idiot, nice to see some authoritative astronomical knowledge. Another consequence of grand spiral galaxy mergers will be enhanced star formation from shocked gas clouds, and that means enhanced supernovae.

I think we learned of the HR diagram and Main Sequence in 10th grade science class. I and my JW friend at the time would rationalize that Jehovah could easily remove helium ash from the core of the sun in timely fashion such that it would simply keep p-p burning its hydrogen inventory without consequences.

We failed to imagine that the sun would decrease in total mass, and therefore in total luminosity, and therefore move down the Main Sequence, so that the orbital radius for liquid water would decrease. I do know for a fact that TWS once mentioned that since the earth had such a fine-tuned radiative energy balance, or, deviate by 1% and the planet freezes or boils, then this must be evidence of Divine Creation. (Creation book?) Total cart before horse.

• prologos
    prologos
    magnum, about Earth's permanence, see the typical wt reference in my post above.                                                       VI, mrt1, thank you for the beautiful galaxy images. Galaxies have been cannibalizing each other since the word go. Our time on this "Goldilock Zone" is limited. Will the massive black holes explode or implode? more super or novae? yes, but only after a useful live of these new ueber suns live out their new lives, and perhaps new planetary disks with new life. With all these fireworks, the future looks beautiful and bright, partly because  the sparkling heavy elements, diamants, gold, cooked up in those super compressions.                                                                    James, on the wine, the possible future jw heavenly hopers that do not get the wine would be like Catholics, that do not get the wine either.  
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I wounder if Jehovah owns that galaxy too, I'm mean where is his territory does he rule over just the milky galaxy or perhaps just the stars you can see with the naked eyes(Isaiah whatnot). Anyway if the whole milky way galaxy is his and he is steering it he needs to put the forces of gravity under his control because who know his prize possession  the earth and it's sun may windup being swallowed by a black hole or something, o well I kinda guess he don't understand the laws of physics he created or was supposed to have created according to what seems to be the eventual outcome for the planet his live forever promise looks like it might not be possible.

Seem like everybody eventually going to wind up in heaven somewhere that was suppose to live forever on earth because eventually the sun is going to become a red giant and make paradise a hell.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Who to say that Jehovah could change his mind and feel regret or something and let the earth go up in cinders and to hell with its occupants.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I'm a closet Taoist, so I really don't give shit about any of this. I'm just an "amoeba" on the earth, which could be just a tiny bit of crud stuck to the bottom of some other creature, which is a parasite on something else. 

The Universe "is" and I "am" until I'm not anymore. That's cool. 

DD

• prologos
    prologos
    DD for an amoeba you are doing extremely well, and yes, on a galactic scale, how do we fit in?
  • HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Some facts here are not reality. Fist the colision with Andromeda will likely not even affect Earth.

Second as far as the sun goes yes in a billion year it will be hotter but not boiling as shown... evn if though... 1 billion years... why would humanity still be on Earth?? think about it... 

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie
    Move on to another galaxy, to another planet, colonise it. And perhaps some day it will be clear that we will be transformed to spiritual beings. Or perhaps we can explore the other possible Universes, the parallell ones that perhaps exist. There are endless possibilities in an endless future, my friend. In an endless Universe, everything than CAN happen, WILL happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit