I'm cleaning out my closet!!!

by purplesofa 34 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Looking in my closet this morning, I saw all these clothes that I bought for the meetings .............

I would not be caught dead in now!!!!!!!

long frumpy skirts........blouses the my grandma would not wear........I really struggled, and even was more "hip" than most.........ugggggggg

Did you experiance the same thing??

Let us know.

purps..........(going to have fun shopping and getting some sexy, feminine stuff)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

lol..........now why is this under medical?????

haha

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

the last post you read was under that category. Morning purps :)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Morning LRguy.............hope we get some relief from the heat today!

are you already at work?

• rebel8
    rebel8
    why is this under medical?????

...probably because it depressed you to reminisce about all those ugly clothes!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    long frumpy skirts........blouses the my grandma would not wear........I really struggled, and even was more "hip" than most.........ugggggggg

Nope mine consist mostly of short skirts and long jackets! Very few frumpy dresses I hated that long skirt/dress look being short it just made me look like a floor duster crusing around.

lol..........now why is this under medical?????

I've moved it to Friends for you.

Kate

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I had shorts skirts, Long skirts with high slits, cute trendy tops. I was very much in style.

I was looked at like I was Jezebel. Funny I never had her blue eye shadow.

Brooke

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hey Purps,,,,,,,,,,,I threw most of my JW stuff away after a few months. I havent put on a dress in 3 yrs. When Denny and I started going out clubbin', I did dress up, and wore a super short mini skirt ( I dont count that as a dress ya know,,,,,hehe) , for my first New Year's Eve. And I didnt wear a slip............,,,,,,lol!!!

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Sounds to me like the closet cleaning might be symbolic too, cleaning out some outmoded and repressive ideas as well.

If you need any help making any choices at Victoria's Secret just let me know.

• talesin
    talesin
    Morning LRguy.............hope we get some relief from the heat today!

We have snow flurries predicted for tomorrow --- I'll trade ya! heheh

I always dressed more in suits for the KH (work uniform as well), so had few clothes to throw out back then.

Now, I am no longer a suit, and haven't worn panty hose for OVER 10 YEARS!!!! YAY!

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit