Is my cat Gay now?

by Sparkplug 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

tijkmo-not a slam...sorry if it sounded like that. It was just an observation. You can tell when you hit on someone like Sally...(Tell Sally we cn't see your picture ) That is a flirt.lol I don't really get those. (do you think it is because I am concerned with my kittens nuts?) That is good though. Don't know how to flirt anyways. See?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i just liked the sultry avatar

im going to school now

hope the cats get better

love everybody

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

OMG Sultry...gotta change that......Good luck at school and I will tell the cats that you pray for the safe healing of the nuts..

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

If your cat demands track lighting over the litter box, then he may be gay. (just kidding heehee)

We had this awesome very masculine kitty, and when we got him fixed, he seemed rather depressed for a while. But then he was back to his ol' scrappy self. Just wasn't as "built" as he was before he got fixed. He went from an AHHHNOLD kitty to a metrosexual kitty. But he was still a hoot. One thing that didn't change was the fact that he had an alter to worship him. He refused to be pet unless he was on the washing machine. Very odd...sometimes he would be sprawled on the couch, one of us would be scratching his belly, and all of a sudden he would get up and jump on the washing machine. He start to meow if you didn't get there quick enough to offer more scratching and petting.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

hahhahah sparkie!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Lets see here...

• Named a male cat Tinkerbell
    • Cut his nuts off

*** In a Freudian accent ***

Zo, how long have you felt zhis way towardz malez?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Cawd, this thread is too funny!

• lilbit
    lilbit

I had a fixed cat named crystal was he gay too?

btw sparkplug I think the new avatar is innocent looking

lilbit

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Just wasn't as "built" as he was before he got fixed. He went from an AHHHNOLD kitty to a metrosexual kitty.

now that someone described metrosexual to me....that is really funny!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

as a final insult to this cat.. i suggest you call him by yelling loudly so that the entire neighborhood of cats can hear you " here puss puss pussy"....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit