Is my cat Gay now?

by Sparkplug 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Not that there is anything wrong with it and I would love him if he is....but.....my daughter told me today that I made my cat gay by naming him Tinkerbell. Then today I cut his nuts off. Gotta do these things ya know!!

At any rate, I now have a nutless gay kitty named Tink and his brother Speedy who is not so happy with his missing kitty nuts either. Is it normal to not be able to look at them? I feel so bad. I wanted to see if we could get the dissasociated "lil noogins" to bury in a glass jar, but the kids said it was over the top...What do you think?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Um.... cutting off testicles is called making your cats eunichs...NOT GAY!!!

Transgendered MAYBE...NOT GAY.

So unless your cat is humping other male cats he's not gay....if he humping siblings....that's plain weird....and if he's humping offspring that's called being a JW Pussy.

ACK!!! LOL

50 lashes w/ limp noodle (limp something) for Evil.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

love the new look btw

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

are you hitting on sparkplug again?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

u talking to me

u talking to me

again??

love the new look btw

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I just knew that would get a rise out of ya....bout time you pop in and say hello Evil!

Ok, so I tell my daughter it is OK that Tink can now safely work in the kitty harem and keep his head.

Poor things are still a bit drugged and one tried to jjump on the back of the computer and slid right off. Thier lil bumms are all swollen and they keep running onto the walls. Will this wear off soon? Tink nor Speedy would eat tonight.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

they will be fine....

although I ain't gonna ever let you have power of attorney over my sorry butt anytime soon..... I'll wake up without my appendix or my boys!!!

LOL

Evil Force of the have both boys acitve and swimming class

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

tijkmo- Thanks to go back 19 years...that would be great. Sometimes...depending on the knowledge retention factor.

Evil-tijkmo is the last person to hit on me. I believe if you check most of his post...they are not so much flirting unless he has the pick on the girl in class to make her notice syndrome.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Evil...so the boys are swimming with a limp noodle? Now how are they supposed to get anywhere?

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i dont know if thats a compliment or a disparagement i got there..

im just up and wanted to give you a first reply..

now i think i'll just go back to bed rather than go to school

bygones

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit