Reformation Movement

by SWALKER 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Quotes
    Quotes

I agree that it is amzing this site exists.

I suppose these people are using the "don't throw out the baby with the bathwater" principle. IMO, having drained the bathwater, I've found there is no baby. Just a big baby-poopie.

If these people want to call a turd a baby, well, I guess it takes all types.

Oh, 5 secons of WHOIS searching leads to the conclusion that David M. of La Jolla, California is going to be getting a visit from the elder's real soon (assuming he hasn't been DF'd already).

~Quotes, of the "throw it into the fire like the good book says" class

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Exactly Quotes.... the point I was trying to make exactly but you summerized it better than me..... bastard!

LOL

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Jehovah's Witnesses Reloaded (with green bibles instead of green text)

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Interesting site. It is hard to reform a religion, though, when all those with ideas on reforming it will get tossed out.

Oh well, sigh.

• barry
    barry

I beleive only those in the religion can reform it because the WT society wont take any notice of those wo have never been JW or those who have left with no desire to return.

The hierarical system actually works against uniformity in beleif. I have heard it

said their are more divisions in the catholic church [a hierarcical system] than all of protestantism combined. I beleive its only fear which keeps the JWs united if the fear was taken away the WT would have all sorts of problems.

• prophecor
    prophecor

With the little that I've seen, I'm very impressed, and it takes a lot to impress me. I will be giving it, more than a casual glance in the future. Change is very difficult, admitedly but it can happen, and it starts one person at a time, I'm starting with me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit