Are you all thinking straight ?

by wakeyupsey 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Sith
    Sith

SAYING SOMETHING OVER AND OVER DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE? Damn, AA, I wish you had told me that sooner. I spent 22 years of my life, repeating some things over and over and over, thinking they were going to come true. You mean to tell me that I wasted all those years? You mean to say that parrots are not prophets? How humiliating!

• donald
    donald

Bush lied bush lied bush lied bush lied bush lied....yea your right...saying something over and over and over does NOT make it true...donald

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Truth is, Armageddon started in June 1975 and ended in October 1982.

What?! You missed it?! Must have had your head up your (dark smelly place).

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

P U, you bad

Brenda

Dismembered

"Gimme back my hat, ya punk"

• Swan
    Swan
    Very worried at the total waste of time I see you all pursueing with aimless nonsense when one of the most inportant times in mankinds history, is taking place & the real truth is becoming available.

Please consider that it is our time to waste as we choose to. We no longer waste our time doing what some white-haired old geezers in Brooklyn, New York dictated what we should waste our time on. No longer do we waste our time on repetitive cult activities meant to keep us under their control.

As for myself, I now have a very productive and fulfilling life. I'm sure others here feel the same way. If this is how we want to unwind and socialize, that is our choice. I think this place just shows the tip of the iceberg as far as how we have really come to having happy lives. I know when I die, I will die satisfied at what I have accomplished.

Tammy

• Es
    Es

Like most other people i would like to know "the truth" about what? es

• Es
    Es

LOL sith es

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Very worried at the total waste of time I see you all pursueing with aimless nonsense when one of the most inportant times in mankinds history, is taking place & the real truth is becoming available

'New Light' us.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hmm.....wonder what became of Wakeyuppy or whatever his name was......

Maybe he slunk over to a corner after reading our replies.....

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Hey Peter, we can't see your gif.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit