Are you all thinking straight ?

by wakeyupsey 40 Replies latest jw friends

• donald
    donald

you mean were going to FINALLY find out the truth about how dan rather falseifid the bush airman stoyr????...donald

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Thx for the morning gigle

But try to be more careful, wouldn't want any of our pregnant members to have more morning sickness than ususal.

DL76

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Dave:I think you've scared him off by identifying that he revealed his name by his technical ineptitude.
    It's amazing how far an "Awake!" education will get you, these days, huh?

It doesn't feel so great to lambast people when you blow your own anonymity!

Wakeyupsey? - sounds more like "still sleeping after eight months"!

• Sith
    Sith

I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

LOL@Sith....

I think I can speak for all of us exJWs in saying that we WERE wasting our time for as long as we were under the influence of the evil Witchtower Babble & Trick Society.

It's amazing how far an "Awake!" education will get you, these days, huh?

It doesn't feel so great to lambast people when you blow your own anonymity!

Wakeyupsey? - sounds more like "still sleeping after eight months"!

LT,

Maybe someone should slap him/her with a "WAKE-UP!" mag! Who knows, it may do some good!

Hello and welcome, Wakeyupsy

Personally, kiddo, I devoted 30 years of my life to the "Org", only to sadly discover that it was a snare and a racket, just as was predicted about organized religion. It sure hurts, especially when your Org makes sure that when one DOES find this out---that those still incarcerated in the WTS are not "allowed" to speak to you, so that the lies will be perpetuated and stifled.

I suspect that you haven't been a JW for very long, or you are quite young-or both. Please stick around, read the sad experiences of those that were battered by the WTS.........and remember that Jesus was THE Savior and the model to follow.

He was all about compassion, mercy and forgiveness and doing for others without checking to see what religion they were. WHEN was the last time that any JW did for or gave of themselves in the community where they live? Magazine placements don't count, BTW. They won't fill a hungry child's belly.

WE here feel sorrow for YOU, because you've swallowed what you THINK is "the truth", which it is NOT. WE are free of the don'ts and can'ts that the WTS has provided, and which are not even from the bible. They've taken it upon themselves t climb up on the seat marked "Savior", and claim that without THEM you will not "make it".

Pity.

Can you say BLASPHEMERS? I knew that you could.

Annie

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time. I'm not wasting my time.

Saying it over and over don't make it true, my behorned friend. Just like saying, "We have the Truth, we have the Truth," doesn't make that statement any more true.

LT: It's amazing that anyone believes they are anonymous on the web. It would take Simon about 2 minutes to nail down what network he's on, and if it's a small company (posting from work) and with the first name "Peter", we could easily identify him. And that's without involving the authorities. Anonymity is more a product of "nobody cares" than "nobody can find out".

Dave

Edited to add: Pete, Listen to Annie. Wise words from a wise lady. There are centuries of experience with the Watchtower represented here, read up!

• minimus
    minimus

Wakeupsey, thank you for asking that question. I did give this subject some very serious thought. You are right. We are living in momentous times and the end is around the corner. We must stay vigilant. PLEASE help the others here to see what you and I now know. Please.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    Very worried at the total waste of time I see you all pursueing with aimless nonsense when one of the most inportant times in mankinds history, is taking place & the real truth is becoming available.

OK...so tell me where this real truth is? Is it the same place the fake truth was back in 1995...1980...1975...well you get the picture. What has changed?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Ah man! This is a con, I just wasted 5 munites reading this thread.

Kwin

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Edited to add: Pete, Listen to Annie. Wise words from a wise lady. There are centuries of experience with the Watchtower represented here, read up!

Thanks so much, Dave. What a nice thing to say. Hugs and kisses to you!

You are right. We are living in momentous times and the end is around the corner. We must stay vigilant. PLEASE help the others here to see what you and I now know. Please

Min,

Considering the fact that when I was "studying" in the late 1960's, the end" was just around that corner back then! Everythng was SO urgent and we went around to friends, relatives and householders telling them that they MUST "come into the truth" to get into the New System!

Other than irritating them to death, and having them shake their heads and wondering what the hell happened to us------they were waiting (same as we were) for this "end" to occur. (sigh)

We are now almost halfway through 2005, and the WTS is still saying it's just around that same corner---except NOW the "generation" teaching (taught as "TRUTH" by the WTS) has changed, and the "urgency" factor has taken yet another blow.

I would also appreciate hearing what Wakey can offer as proof of his beliefs that others will be able to depend on as such. I left 5 1/2 years ago---what has changed since then?

Annie

edited to add---I did it again! As I was typing a reply, WLG asked the same thing! I hate when that happens---

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit