My pet Bunny Died

by liquidsky 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Purza
    Purza

I am so very sorry for your loss. I may be able to understand a bit how you feel. I lost my guinea pig about a month ago and I am still grieving. I know, sounds dumb and my fiancee doesn't understand it, but I miss the little guy. I let him gnaw on our planter box and didn't realize that pressure treated wood was poisonous. I feel like his death was my fault.

Purza

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

((((liquidsky))))

I lost my first house rabbit Oscar a few years ago. I still miss him.

I have my other two house rabbits Willow and Ben who keep me amused although being their slave I'm sure it's more my job to keep them amused.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Thanks everyone for your replies. I feel so silly getting so attached to a little rabbit. My husband contacted the breeder we got her from yesterday, and they will have another orange Netherland Dwarf ready for us around the 1st of July. So we're going to try again.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    orange Netherland Dwarf

THEY are so precious! I'm glad that you decided to get another bunny. I wanted to suggest that before, but some folks can't do that right away so I kept quiet. Good for you. I'm so happy for you!

hugs

Annie

• Preston
    Preston

Sorry liquidsky if this comes a little late,

I remember seeing the pic you posted of Hoshi, cute widdle baby

I'm an animal lover, and I don't think there's been a moment where I didnt shed a tear for someone's pet when they posted on this board. My cat is closer to me than most people in my family and I would be just devastated if she died.

Sorry this happened.....

- Preston

• loosie
    loosie

I am so sorry to hear about your bunny. I know how it feels I have a couple of bunnies myself. I just hate it when something happens to one of them. Hugs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit