Can brothers wear "bow ties" instead of "ties"?

by JH 39 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Its already growing,,,I'm watering it too...

• kls
    kls

LOL, Rat ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thats a good one

• JH
    JH

Now I'm ready to give the talk.....

• kls
    kls

Omg Rat i have to say it looks really cute,,,,,,,,,lol

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Big LOL@JH!!!!!!!!!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Every time I clip my hair (scalp) less than a Number 2..... they always have a snickering lip about it!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes they can wear bow ties but they are considered a little showy in some congregations so the brother would not necessarily be used greatly in say circuit asemblies etc

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

there's a co in north carolina now that wears a bow tie in the congo and at the circuit and (if i remember correctly) the district assembly. i think his name is campbell. i think he's from texas.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i knew it was somewhere. my wife and I (a bow tie and a pink shirt! ya-hoo!):

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Let me see, where do I begin. Firstly I love a man and a special Cool Cat I know who is so irrestablely handsome in a bowtie.

To me they are a symbol of a gentleman. Very consciencious of his appearance. OPPs wrong pic..............>>>> Coughing hummmmmmmmmmmmmm mmeowwwwwwwwwwwwww

No for some reason RAT

My sweet sweet Brummie it doesn't matter to me if you were naked I will still care for you regardless of the other man. coughing here hummmmm.......

One very vital fact in all of this is, Bowties are a blast.

as always your friend Orangefatcat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit