Country_Woman

I am so sorry for you.......

Branda

• Es
    Es

my condolences es

• love11
    love11

Aww... I'm sorry to hear that. That's too bad that they are taking over and stepping in, even with her funeral. One of my friends sister died and would you believe those witnesses sat in the front row next to her sisters coffin. She had to stand to the side because all of the seats were taken except in the back rows. They have some nerve. Well... anyways, I'm sorry to hear about your lose and maybe you can visit her at her grave site when you get off of work. That stinks!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm so sorry, Dave. I hope you have great memories of how she really was, before Alzheimer's.

Lots of hugs,

Nina

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I'm sorry for your loss, Dave.

Having sat through many JW funerals-memorials-infomercials for the WTS, you are probably better off not aving to sit through that anyway. Right now your Grandad is more than likely in shock due to her passing, and it's a well-known fact that it's after things have gone back to "normal", and the friends are back doing their own thing----is when the reality sets in and when when folks like your Grandad need the most comfort.

It seems to be more beneficial to them, so maybe you could give that some thought. Remember, nobody needs any explanation (busybodies) as to why you were or were not there....so don't let it bother you in the least.

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit