Would you care to join?

by RR 20 Replies latest jw friends

• RR
    RR

All you have to do is answer this "simple" questionaire

has applied to join Worldwide Brotherhood on the Web . Since your group is set up with a restricted membership, you must approve the application before

********************************************************************************************************************************

What wonderful fellowship in store for you when you reply and fill out the application to our Private Witness site. We wanted a safe place to enjoy our fellowship on a well monitored message board. So I hope by filling out our application that you will feel that you are joining other true witnesses that have answered the same questions.

There is no time limit to return the application. When ever you are ready, return it. (But if you don?t return the application in a few days, you will be taken off the pending list, but don?t worry, I have you on a list of ones I sent the application to. When it is returned I will send you a special invitation to the site that makes you a member.

Here is where I ask you a few million questions. What member from our group recommended you to our site?(Member name, real name and e-mail address)__

What is the member name you would like to be known as?__

What is your real name (first and last)? ___

What is your gender __ and age?___

Arent you glad I didn't ask you your weight?__

What is the faithful and discreet slave?__

What connection if any is there between the faithful stewart, the discreet slave, the anointed of Jehovah, and the Bride class? __

When

were you baptised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses? ___

What congregation do you attend? ______

Where do you live? (city, state, country ) ______

What is this years year text? __

What scriptual support is there for attending the meeting?_____

Are you active and in good standing with your local congregation? ___ (this means you have no restrictions)

Do you participate at the meetings? ___( Answer at WT or joined the school?)

What is the motivation behind our service?__

How many hours in service does a auxiliary pioneer typically put in service?__

What kind of publisher are you?________ ( Baptised or unbaptised?)but you must be a publisher and attending our meetings.

What does KM stand for?__

And what was the title of the Watchtower article studied last week? (This one is a must)

What spiritual goals have you set for yourself? __

What do you love most about your Heavenly Father? __

If you are under 18 years of age, and one of your parents is a member, please answer the following questions:

1. Do you have permission from your parents or guardians to become a member of the Wbotw?__

2. Which of your parents or grandparents are Wbotw members, let us know their member name.and address__

Optional/

Is there anything else you would like to share with us about your self?

Do you hold any position in the congregation?___ Any position is important and shows you have made spiritual advancement. Example; holding the mics. taking attendance. watchtower conductor.

Remember , there is no time limit. Send the application back when you can. Hope to hear from you soon.

Your sister in Phoenix Arizona , Rita,

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    For assistance of any kind.

(If you put me on your messenger you may check out my profile.)

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

and the answers would be? heheheh.. it's been a lonnnnnng time!

CG

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Sorry but my Mensa application was shorter than that piece of shite

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

No point in me joining. I'd get banned within a minute of my first post.

Walter

• Purza
    Purza

Um, no.

Gladly, I could only answer "what does KM stand for". LOL Everything else I would have problems with.

Purza

• luna2
    luna2

No thanks. Felt my IQ dropping with each question I read. LOL

• JAVA
    JAVA

The actual meetings were total sleepers -- can you imagine being on a cyber forum with these people?

"Good day brothers and sisters -- I just want to say how thankful I am to be part of Jehovah's loving Organization. As a pioneer and elder, it's so exciting finding the sheep in these last days, etc, etc, etc......"

Yeah--what a blast, sign me up!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

whats interesting is if this were for real i could still answer all the questions and be considered a honourable and spiritual member...and they would never know

• squinks
    squinks

What a freaking Moron!!!!

Who the hell is Stewart?? Oh I get it she meant Steward.

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Do you hold any position in the congregation?___

Oh yes I sure do. *Nods head vigourously*.

I always tried to hold the mic, luckily I was pretty fast and could snatch the mic out of someone's hand before they knew what was happening. But the unfortunate thing was that inevitably, the cord to the mic would somehow get caught up in the dress I was forced to wear. I am so sorry, I really tried to hold the mic position.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit