Would you care to join?

by RR 20 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Their acronym W bot W is sure appropriate!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Because I am a born again Christian and the WTBTS is controlled by Satan the answer is NO!!!

• lilbit
    lilbit

Nah Ill skip that one thanks Tij you should infiltrate it and report back.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i didnt think it was real.....i thought it was RR setting it up

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

...i thought The Society frowned upon the faithful rank & file setting up sites like this...

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i'll guess RR 's next post will be about how easy it's to join the dawn bible students. that russell is the mouth piece of jehovah. and how jesus returned in 1874. RR are the bible students still teaching the typewriter, telegraph, steam loccmotive are all proofs that the time of the end started in 1799? john

• RR
    RR
    i didnt think it was real.....i thought it was RR setting it up

No, really, this is a real site, just go to the link: Worldwide brotherhood on the web There isn't much there, since it's a private message board, but if you ask to join, you''ll receive the above reply with the questions.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

.... come and drink life's waaaaaaaters free..... (of course you must pass an exam before you can).

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

AFter all we want all the same group thinkers... we wouldn't want to have to debate / defend our faith. Because it's so fragile we can't possibly have a valid theological discussion on this. I mean egad!!! We'd be Catholic or something.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

From what I have seen of JWs lately, the vast majority would not be able to answer the doctrinal questions she poses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit