got tempted by satan just a minute ago

by tsunami_rid3r 28 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

a girl called me in the middle of the night and was asking me questions like my size and what kind of girl would i like to date, and what am i looking for and i said personality. she then told me that her friend who is my workmate is drunk and horny. and then she remembered who i was and she said has the hots for me too. but her friend the girl i work with is just nasty. the girl i talked too sounded pretty hot though. so i dont feel so sad now.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Hey mate... you sound like me at your age.

All the best to ya mate. Just remember, only you have the power to make you happy.

FMZ

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Your size? As in your penis size? Or your height / weight?

• Mac
    Mac

She told me she'd call someone else if I hung up........

mac

• Preston
    Preston

Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!

Even I...am envious

- Preston

• Preston
    Preston

Evil Force,

Stop playing naive and admit that every time you've been asked this question you knew the intent of the questioner (thwacks EF over the head)

- Preston

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

i cant wait for college haha. except for one thing my height is 5 "2

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Tee hee Preston...you see right thru me :) I am evil indeed. So Tsunami how "big" is it? LOL... just kidding.

Tsunami don't worry about your height. I for one love shorter boys. I know you are not gay...so I'm not hitting on you. But my hubby is Korean and 5'6". I had a b/f that was 6'4" once...ONCE. Too tall for me. Blech! I like boys under 5'8". I prefer compact Asian and Latino boys and I'm sure there are plenty of women out there that will appreciate you for you.

• Mac
    Mac
    i cant wait for college haha. except for one thing my height is 5 "2

And why should that be a buffer to your enjoyment in the participation of life? And why do you view that as a disability? mac, 5'-3" (and still only realizes he's short when it's pointed out to him and still remains skeptical) *of course I'm beautiful ...and if yer short and ugly...... well, yer screwed ..............*

• trevor
    trevor

tsunami

You are getting confused - Satan is the one with horns and red eyes

You were phoned by someone - horny with red eyes.

Satan is after your soul. These girls just want a good time.

Face up to your destiny, invite these girls to get the measure of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit