got tempted by satan just a minute ago

by tsunami_rid3r 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Daunt
    Daunt

lol I think tsunami better go into hiding before he get's pinched and hugged to a early grave.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

its saturday and i feel like a loser. i can go to this witnesses graduation party. i called my friends today during work. one was at the mall doing something and had to go. the other one said he might be going to the movies tonight and will call me if anything happens. im tempted to call that girl that i took to prom just to hang out with her but she has a boyfriend. i have few other numbers but i never really hung out with those people. or id like to go the mall. what should i do?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

GOOD GOD DO NOT CALL HER!

Go out and meet some new people. Go to Barnes and Noble looking for hot chicks. Go cruise in the car. Go to the mall to see you buddy and hit on hotties. That's my 2 cents.

Barnes and Noble is a great gay pick up place...I assume it would be for str8's too, but excuse me if I'm wrong there stud :)

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

meet random strangers? haha, i dont know if my friend is at the mall or not.

ok i could go with a friend whos gonna go to his aunts to eat and watch the rockets and play pool. or i could go to the graduation party and meet girls and dance. or i could play an online game with my friend.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

well i hit the graduation party, and it happened to be formal. so my 2 tight jehovah witness friends hook me up with a belt and some shoes. so i went in and the new girl from kansas saw me then wanted me to dance with her. then i danced with the other good looking girls then split. its 11:30 and im out cruisin around with my 2 friends jessica and morgan, we stop at walmart and i buy us some black and milds and we just chilled smoking in the back of my truck. then i gave my shirt to morgan because she wanted it..lol. and that was my night ending at 12:30.

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

you're gonna have a BLAST in college. lol

-silent (of the "another saturday spent slaving on my thesis" class)

• Daunt
    Daunt

Damn tsunami you're a player. Were those 2 girls witnesses? Sheesh I want to move to your congregation.

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

nah they were just in the town i was in.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Thats what I'm talking about tsunami.. having fun and not being serious for a while. Sweet.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit