Political affiliation after leaving org.

by lucky 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

There is more to politics then just Liberals and Conservatives. After leaving Jehovah's Witnesses I voted Democrat until I discovered the Libertarian Party.

Libertarians are the heirs of Thomas Jefferson and James Madison. The Libertarian Party shares the same basic values that the Democratic Party had before the populism of William Jennings Bryan and big government nanny statism of Franklyn Roosevelt.

Grover Cleveland is the last Democratic president that I admire. Calvin Coolidge is the last Republican president I admire.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

LOL if only you knew... one of my fish died today and I cried like a baby...

(RIP Gooey)

J

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

One of your fish? Your republican buddies are killing all the Coho salmon by their degredation of NW rivers and streams...... bwahhh haaaaaa

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

That's disturbing. How so?

• Preston
    Preston

I'm in the party that doesn't hate my kind as much....

- Preston

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

The Bush admin has gutted the EPA regs on power plants.... they were just about ready to cave finally after 20 years of fighting and then Dub Ya won and completely undid the most important regs of modern time....truly sad.... :(

• donald
    donald

proud to be a conservative...here...i dont hate americia,,like libs do...i love free speech...(funny how libs spout free speech TILL someone disagrees with them.)..im for human rights....womans rights..and most of all childrens rights...im for closing the borders...but helping immagrents...get into the USA leagely.......i know this is going to ruffel some libs coat the wrong way...but isnt free speech GREAT....donald

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Sorry Donald I don't hate America I hate Bush. I hate him more than the Dubs. He has hurt liberty and justice more than I explain in a short post like this.

Bush... a child with all the advantages of wealth and prestige. Never did anything that amounted to anything. Never ran a profitable business. The Texas Rangers was a gift of taxpayer money to him and his cronies. He NEVER left the U.S. before becoming govenor of Texas. He was the least traveled Prez and holds the fewest press conf. of any modern day president. Sad...Very Sad.

It is you conservatives that hate free speech there shooter. As soon as anyone disagreed with this president about the war we became "unpatriotic, terrorist sympathizers, and unsupportive". You want the "sanctity of marriage" yet as soon as a husband decides what his wife would want you conservatives demonize him. The "activist" judges that installed YOUR president are now "worse than the 9/11 terrorists" according to Pat Robertson. Only when they rule in your favor do you think judges are doing their job. Drug Limbaugh RAILED against drug addicts and dealers. But now it's a PRIVACY issue when it's him against drug charges. Hypocrisy should be the name of the Republican Party.

I love America YET I DO NOT LIKE WHAT SHE DOES.

How many different countries have you been to Donald? Both before and after 9/11. Have you noticed changes in our standing in the world?

I find it highly offensive that the western states tend to be most conservative and want the "federal government off their backs" yet recieve the highest amount of federal funds per capita.

They want privacy from the government, yet want the government to patrol the bedroom making sure there is no homosexual sex going on.

They want SMALLER government yet RUN AMAZINGLY HUGE budget shortfalls...overspending like no tomorrow. Budget shortfalls are to blame for social security issues NOT benefits.

Guess what? North Korea build ZERO nukes under Clinton.....under Bush? At least 8 nuclear warheads!

Bush said he wasn't up for nation building....Afganistan? Iraq?

His Oil policies have been a huge success eh?

But thank god he only has about 18 more months before becoming a lame duck president and unable to do any more damage to America. He truly has been a horrific, awful, disgusting, Stalin like, lying, snake.

• donald
    donald

evil force....i disagree with about 80% of what you said.........but i will defend with my life the Right for you to say it...donald

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

So please answer my question.... how many countries have you been to before 9/11? And since 9/11?

It's ok to disagree with 80% of what I say...obviously with the Republicans in power it is what at least 51% of the people want. And I must say...what they deserve by returning a known entity to office.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit