Recently deleted as elder

by TheListener 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

mouthy said:
    =================
    But watch the rumors now- You would be shocked at some of the rumors they spread about me...
    =================

Hey, what are you saying... that it is *NOT* true that you are Cocaine-using, belly-dancing practitioner of witchcraft that has a team of nubile young men in leather collars working as slaves in your underground lair, while you drink the blood of aborted babies in order to maintain your eternal youth and girlish figure????? NOT TRUE????

Darn!

(Quotes crumples up his job application to become a leather collar wearing Mouthy-slave) ;)

Back on topic, regarding rumors. How about subtley working in your cover story while answering at Watchtower study, in order to short-circuit the rumour process?

Find an appropriate answer which could segue nicely, for example:

TheListenter, answering WT study question 9(b): "The apostles knew that blah-blah-blah and followed Jesus' example to blah-blah-blah. But it is important to remember that even the apostles were able to blah-blah-blah in cases of blah-blah blah. I CAN RELATE TO THIS PERSONALLY, SINCE BLAH-BLAH-BLAH CAUSED ME TO STEP ASIDE FROM THE PRIVLEGES OF SERVING AS AN ELDER, but just like the example by apostle-you-know-who, I take comfort knowing that Jah knows my limitation and THAT MY FRIENDS HERE IN THE CONREAGATION UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION WITH blah-blah-blah and would never spread false rumours about my reasons for stepping aside from the elder privlege."

~Quotes, of the "give them no place to go" class

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey, what are you saying... that it is *NOT* true that you are Cocaine-using, belly-dancing practitioner of witchcraft that has a team of nubile young men in leather collars working as slaves in your underground lair, while you drink the blood of aborted babies in order to maintain your eternal youth and girlish figure????? NOT TRUE????

See I knew you couldnt keep a secret Quotes.....
  • Narkissos
    Narkissos

Well, not much to add here but

Congrats TheListener!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Quotes!!!my response above!!!!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM

• Unfinished Mystery
    Unfinished Mystery

The Listener,

Good for you!

Unfinished.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Good for you Listener,

I know the happiness and wonder you are and will feel about your decission.

Unless you've served as an elder or ms you have no idea the release of pressure I've been feeling. I actually sit at the meetings. That's it, I just sit there. I'm not getting up every 2 second to take care of some mundane matter. I'm not looking at those in my bookstudy to see if they've studied, commenting, listening or whatever. I don't have to listen to all those announcements about endless meetings and special arrangements.

I've been there and done it!

HappyDad

• Quotes
    Quotes

mouthy said:
    ====================
    Quotes!!!my response above!!!!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM
    ===================

Yes Mam'm. Shall I change into my special shiny collar now? ;)

• Shania
    Shania

You seem to be doing well. Please remember it will take time with your mind and heart to be at peace totally...........it is surprising how often we catch our selfs thinking and responding as a Witness...........and when you have family in, you have to play the part for their sakes..........we are like you right now, just take it slow ....and things will work out............YOUR ARE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

In many respects the slow fade is the harder option. You have to continue with a "dual" view of life, for some years, incase you slip up in JW company. I sometimes wonder if this compounds the process of release.

That having been said, I totally understand the desire to do everything possible to keep family members. It's a high risk maneuver, which occasionally pays off. I still say that anyone who desires to attempt it should read ExPatBrit's article on "The Art of Fading"

• mouthy
    mouthy

What ever happened to expat brit Little Toe? I miss him

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit