My dog has rocks for friends ( true)

by kls 18 Replies latest social humour

• kls
    kls

I am not kidding and i am not talking just little rocks but rocks the size of soft balls. She will constantly look for rocks and bring them home and when i try to get rid of her ( friends) like throw them in the woods she can smell them out and brings them back.She sits with her rocks like they are her playmate and chews on them and throws them in the air like a ball. ( ouch )

It's not like she is alone i have another dog that she plays with but she would rather have her pet rocks

So i have decided instead of throwing them back in the woods i will make a pile of her (friends) and see how big it gets.

I could be that their is wild animal scent on the rocks but why not a branch or something lighter .

And they say dogs are like their owners

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... too funny! Hell, at least your dog isn't digging up the yard!

Keep us up to date! I would love to see how big the pile of rocks gets.

• unique1
    unique1

That is too funny.

• Special K
    Special K

Hi KL:S

This is a fun thread to read.

I think you should get out your paint and paint the rocks,.. each one a different colour and paint a "name" on each one. ... Just for fun!!! .. ..

I suppose if you did that you would have to make sure the paint wasn't harmful to your dog.

I would try to mark them somehow though... Scratch in a different letter in each one A, B, C. ..etc.

too fun

Special K

• FMZ
    FMZ

My dog used to have potatos / apples as friends.

We had a vegetable rack we'd put all the fresh fruits and veggies on, and once in a while Sam would grab something from it, and take it. He would carry them around for days, growling at our other dogs or cats if they ever came near it.

Usually after two or three days, he would eat it. Some friend he was... lol.

Was a good dog, loved the guy. He was put to sleep about 2 months ago.

FMZ

• simplesally
    simplesally

Name them A, B, C? I think watching Flinstones would give some pretty good names: Flinstone, Mr. Slater, Barney Rubble, Bedrock, etc. If the pile gets too big though you'll be a Flinstone addict and the board will miss you.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Perhaps it wants a house made of rocks. Nothing more sturdy than a rock doghouse. Could make a movie about it and the life of it's doggy inhabitant. BTW, how are your vultures fairing?

S

• kls
    kls
    lol... too funny! Hell, at least your dog isn't digging up the yard!

Oh yes she does ,no matter what i plant she digs up and brings to the door . Last year i planted trees 7 and she dug them all up

My dog is a Bloodhound and i don't know if it is the breed that is weird or just here.

Names for rocks ? Oh ya that is what i want to do is pick names and colors her friends

She just ain't normal and you should see her when she farts.

• kls
    kls

Satanus, them buzzards have lots of friends ,about 12 last count and one is as ugly as the next,,,,,,Eck

• Rod P
    Rod P

My bloodhound likes c'llecting big rocks!

She loves them much better than socks!

Her master just smiles,

As she puts them in piles,

She could tell us a lot if she talks! (The dog, that is.)

Rod P.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit