What Is The Purpose Of Life? - please read if you care about me

by Cygnus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• El blanko
    El blanko

A good friend of mine just got back from "rehab" for alcohol abuse and anxiety related problems. The course was 3 weeks long and a residential scheme.

Although his problems are still there, he found the whole experience rejuvenating and has come out the other side with a smile on his face.

I wish you the same.

I suffer from depression and used to be addicted to medication. It took me a few months to break the medication cycle and now I am out the other side and have learnt to live using nature's herbs instead and a (relatively) healthy diet.

I'm sure if you wrestle and find a focus you will pull through.

Regards

Simon

• squinks
    squinks

Sounds like its time to take care of business. I have always thought that you can't fix a problem that you don't even admit you have, so you have made a step towards recovery. I will be rooting for you

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Just wanted to wish you success today as you start rehab. Depression runs in my family and I'm on meds and I've often felt that severe depression can be worse than being physically disabled. It's a rough road and just wanted to wish you well.

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Cyg,

I just saw this post and the one that said you maid it out of rehab. Keep up the good work. Pain can be a bitch to deal with.

NewLight2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit