What Is The Purpose Of Life? - please read if you care about me

by Cygnus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hang in there, Cygnus. Recognizing that you have a problem is the first step towards fixing it. I have a lot of confidence in you and I KNOW you will be fine.

Lots of hugs,

Nina

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Another thank you to everyone..... I am using up my posts cause I don't know when I'll be able to post here again.

Candidly, I did visit my surgeon, he said to go on Zoloft. I didn't like that idea, espically since I am on two antidepressants already.

Outoftheorg, I am sorry for what you thought of me but believe me there was a lot involved and I only said half of what happened. It's between me and her and she has forgiven me and that's all that needs to be said now. Thank you for your kinds words now though.

Nina, I hope to visit you somebody when I see Jo and Becky again. They were amazing last time I saw them.

I love you all and I read the board when I can but not every day and I don't post much but please accept my love and thank you for your love.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Jason, if you need me, you have my #. Call me between 12 and 6 Central from Wed-Fri.

Misery needs company.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

CRR, my old computer died and with it went lots of phone #s. So please PM it to me on Yahoo. Thanks old buddy.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

((((Cygnus)))),

We are each our own worst enemy. You have already largely survived yourself. It would be a shame to waste all that effort.

Courage. Er, read your posts in this thread. You got it in spades.

Intellect. You were smart enough not to keep what you are going through to yourself.

Love. Read your responses. You apparently inspire it in others, without strings attached.

Home. You clicked your ruby mouse three times to get here, right?

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Cygnus, The words posted here from friends speak volumes. If only others in your position had so much support!

SERENITY PRAYER
    GOD, GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE, COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN; AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

Shalom,

AuntieJ

• LMS-Chef
    LMS-Chef

I to have had the same problems. I have been depressed as long as i can remember. I have sever anxiety problems, suffered kidney falure, had a heart attack, tried to kill myself numerous times, been DFd, shuned by my family and old friends, all in about five years now. I still have a dialy battle to do what is right, and I fail often. Leading to more depression and anxiety,I am now on meds. I do have a wonderful wife and children and her family that have helped me through A LOT. my mother-in-law actually donated a kidney to me. My parents wouldn't. They said that he couldn't be out of work for so long. Try to find those in your life that will support you, those that you trust. i really hope that you have at least one preson that you do. Tell them you really need help, tell them that you may dissapoint them from time to time, it is easy to do when drugs and depression are involved. Just please keeep plugging along. I know how hard it can be. People get really depressed when they are really sick. Especially if you have been sick for a long time. but you are still alive. And life can be wonderful. I don't know how ill you are now, that may have a huge factor on your mood. I don't know if you believe in the Bible or not, but it says that we are hear to serve God. To prove to satan that even though it seems that their is no God and that life is really hard we still want to please him. In the Bible god says if we do the things that he says we will be happy and our lives will go well, except for the times that satan is after us trying to break our faith but that won't last forever. he will give up after a WHILE. i am not trying to preach at you if it seems like it I am sorry. i am just telling you the things that I have read and felt that have helped me get through a very tough time in my life. I hope things go better for you. let me know how things turn out. HUGS

Chef

• Rod P
    Rod P

Cygnus,

I don't know you, but can empathize with your struggles and agonies.

Just a few words of encouragement. Quotation:

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the Present."

Rod P.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

havent had time to read all the posts but saw enough to know this is not an overnight solution..wishing you all the best in your continuing struggle

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Thank you to all. I can't sleep tonight knowing that in 7 hours I'll be in the rehab/clinic and I will have to spill my guts about everything. Not just my addiction but everything. It is going to be one of the hardest things I will ever have to go and do but I have to go do it. I'll try to bring my laptop and see if they let me use it or what happens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit