IT'S FRIGGING SNOWING & HAILING OUTSIDE!!

by Mary 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Cold RedRain tried to make me happy by saying: Maybe this scientific explanation will calm your nerves. What you were experiencing was not hail and snow, but rather snow and ice pellets.

Geeze CRR.....thanks for telling me that......I feel soooooooo much better now that I know it wasn't hail, but just stinking ice pellets!!! Brake out the champagne!!!

Crumpet said: Please tell me this is unusual and it will be warm in two weeks. I am coming to Ontario for the first time - stopping at Toronto and Niagara

Well, I'm not sure what it'll be like it two weeks, but I heard this morning that we're actually supposed to see the sun by this afternoon thank f*****king christ and by Sunday it's supposed to be 25 Celcius. Of course, that don't mean anything around here.......

Carmel said: The roses and Rhodys are all in bloom here and the lawn furniture is out!

Carmel, you are evil and you must be destroyed.................

Carmel then added: Have to check with wifey though about starting a harem! Can I get back with ya?

Sure. Just tell her it's a marriage of convenience and you can put me up in the Guest House----with daily maid service too.

CountryGirl said: I'd marry you, but your Father would have to settle for a sheep and some chickens as a dowrey.

Fine by me......how do you think we get around up here?

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I thought you Canadians (love ya'll) got around via snow-mobile, hehheh.

CG

• Honesty
    Honesty

This is an open request to ANYONE (and I mean anyone) who lives some place nice and warm where you don't have to worry about SNOW and HAIL in May or any other time of the year: Will you marry me and get me the hell out of here????????

It's 9:15 AM here. Sunny and 13.1 C (56 F).

Does it matter than I am a dimonized apostate in 'good standing'?

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Oh bugger - I wasnt even goign to take a coat with me as the luggage allowance is stingy and I'd rather bring shoes and books!

Consider bringing something like this.

alt

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

25 - that sounds more like it. Would you give me weather updates on this thread between now and next Friday 13th May (oh darn more bad luck in the form of a friday the 13th!) which is when I will last be online before I fly!

And btw has anyone flown with air transaat?

• iiz2cool
  • Robdar
    Robdar

This is an open request to ANYONE (and I mean anyone) who lives some place nice and warm where you don't have to worry about SNOW and HAIL in May or any other time of the year: Will you marry me and get me the hell out of here????????

Mary, I'll marry you but it appears that I will have to duel Country Girl first in order to win your affections. Tell your daddy to forget CG's offer of sheep and chickens. I will offer him cattle, goats, 5 asses and a llama.

Robyn

• Mary
    Mary
    Robdar said: Mary, I'll marry you but it appears that I will have to duel Country Girl first in order to win your affections. Tell your daddy to forget CG's offer of sheep and chickens. I will offer him cattle, goats, 5 asses and a llama.

Oh......my........god...........Is that llama for eating or riding?

Honesty said: Does it matter than I am a dimonized apostate in 'good standing'?

Not if you can offer a bigger dowry than Country Girl or Robdar.......got any camels or hairy he-goats?

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Will you marry me and get me the hell out of here????????

Yes I would, but I'm female and I live in the Adirondacks where we have the same weather. We've had snow and hail here for the past 4 days. It's not really that unusual though. I remember a snowstorm on mother's day, and last year I had a killing frost in my garden on the first day of summer, June 21st.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit