IT'S FRIGGING SNOWING & HAILING OUTSIDE!!

by Mary 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

I am soooooooo damn sick of this crap weather here in Southern Ontario........I can't believe it: we've got snow AND f*cking hail coming down!!!!!!.....I guess I shouldn't complain. After all, it's only the 3rd of May!!!

This is an open request to ANYONE (and I mean anyone) who lives some place nice and warm where you don't have to worry about SNOW and HAIL in May or any other time of the year: Will you marry me and get me the hell out of here????????

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Sounds like your having what we had on the weekend here in NW Ontario. I put some of the hail in our freezer. They were the size of small peas.

cj

• delilah
    delilah

Hey Mary....my place is nice and cozy, but, sadly, I's married....oh and the wrong sex..hahahahahaha

Dee (now get back to work, and quit looking out the window)

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    This is an open request to ANYONE (and I mean anyone) who lives some place nice and warm where you don't have to worry about SNOW and HAIL in May or any other time of the year: Will you marry me and get me the hell out of here????????

I guess the fact that i live in Toronto puts me out of the running, eh?

Walter

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hail and snow at the same time... that is very strange! I've never heard of that.

I bet the meteorologists are having a field day studying that one.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    Hail and snow at the same time... that is very strange! I've never heard of that.

Maybe you should make a trip up here to see such a phenomonen.

• Scully
    Scully

Elsewhere:

You'd love some of the snowstorms we get up here that include thunder and lightning.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Mary

Maybe it's your armagiddion

Dismembered

"Don't you go dyin' on me now"

• delilah
    delilah

Yup, and I've seen it hail, snow big fat flakes, AND, thunder and lightening all at the same time, but only twice in my life. Now,, that was freaky....only in Canada EH???

Dee

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Is this the part where I tell you Vancouver is having record high temps? *runs away before you can catch me*

Seriously though, you really should move here if you can...it's like not being in Canada, while being in Canada.

I'm sorry you still have winter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit