Howdy Ya'll , how is everyone???

by LyinEyes 31 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am posting this topic to say hello from WildTurkey and the rest of our family. It has been one crazy , wonderful year for us. We have been staying so busy ( sometimes too busy) with the kids,all of their "worldly" pursuits ya know!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to let you all know that we have missed you all very much and hope that we can keep this computer from burning out!!

I can honestly say that for the first time since I left the borg.......... I feel............NORMAL !!!!! The JW stuff is not in my thoughts everyday, my dreams are not haunting, and there is NO GUILT about any of it anymore. It just feels great to feel like part of the world, it really does.

I have always thought of JWD as a place that was invaluable in my recovery from losing my precious religion. I just want to tell those who are just leaving the borg, and wondering if they will ever fit in anywhere, if they will ever feel normal ( as much as can be expepted) , that I finally did . That is something I never would have believed.

So fill me in on how you all are , if ya have time, and I hope to be sticking around for awhile , if this computer holds out.

Love you all sooooooooo very much, Dede and Denny

((((((((((((Welcome to the other DD)))))))))))))))))))) I will send ya a message in a little while.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Dede! Amazing, I was just thinking about you guys today... weird how that happens eh?

So glad to hear you are doing better, and that the kids are enjoying their worldly pursuits :). Life free from the b0rg is beautiful isn't it...

Anyway, I won't hog the thread, but do me a favor and give Denny a big smooch and a pinch on the ass for me.. lol.

Hope that computer holds out, we've missed y'all ;)

FMZ

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well a blast from the not so distant past. Nice of you to pop in and say hello. Hubby still in the hail repair business?

You said:

I can honestly say that for the first time since I left the borg.......... I feel............NORMAL !!!!! The JW stuff is not in my thoughts everyday, my dreams are not haunting, and there is NO GUILT about any of it anymore.

Good for you, but if you want to keep it that way, don't spend too much time here.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Welcome Back Eyes !

Y'all were missed on Saturday at the ApostaBoil at Big Tex and Nina's. You missed some good crawfish ! I hope your computer stays alive. Your kindness and compassion on this board is needed. Glad you are back !

The Rabbits

• sf
    sf

Hello you two,

It is great to see how far you've come from back on the about.com chat forum.

Glad your lives and that of your children are NOW truly filled with joyousness.

Sincerely, sKally [ PB klass ]

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hi Dede, It is good to hear from you again, and i am glad that things are working out ok.

You have been missed so stick around ...

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hi Dede! So nice to hear from you again. Welcome home

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

It is so good to hear from you FMZ, xjw- b, PB( hehe) , Rabbit and Blues Brother!!

I hate to have missed the crawfish Rabbit but ya know we are not in short supply of it 'round these swamps, but we sure are minus the great apostate brotherhood.

I have missed everyone so much, I am sooooooo happy to hear your replies and it truly is nice to get back in touch with great friends.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Howdy Dede and Denny - from Jim TX.

I am happy that you are making the progress that you are... ********** H U G S **********

Things here are getting busy... but in a good way.

Say 'Hey' to Denny fer me. Yall take care.

Jim TX

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

why HEY you two. Good to hear your life is moving on and you guys are doing wonderful!

muah!

Joy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit