Howdy Ya'll , how is everyone???

by LyinEyes 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Dede! Amazing, I was just thinking about you guys today... weird how that happens eh?

Me TOO. (this is creepy) ..... I was at a 50's diner yesterday and they had a juke box playing oldies music. "Lyin Eyes" came up, and I thought about you guys, wondering how you were doing. Thanks for the update, glad to hear all is going well.

Double Edge

• theotherside
    theotherside

Hey DeDe So Good 2 Cya doin good. Been hoping 2 see that old man of yours soon but since I relocated Im just like him "lookin out at the road rushing under my wheels". I probably wouldnt recognize Kelly bet she grown up on me, and I know Chance still givin em hell and Big brother Jake driving young girls crazy. Hope all goes well 4 u guys take care

Melvin

• Fleur
    Fleur

wow, hi there girl! So happy to hear you sounding so happy, big hugs!!!!

love,

essie (same old essie in french disguise LOL)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Gosh I have really missed all of you so much,,,,,,,,,I think I really realized how much I have missed talking to you all. I have been so wrapped up with kid stuff that I have put ME on the back burner ya know. That is all fine, but sometimes Mama needs to have some time to chat with friends that I share a special bond with. I have many great friends here in town, etc. but ya know you all will always hold a special place in my heart and I will try to be here more to get back in touch.

Gumby, I KNEW you were gonna say that about the yard sale computer,,,,,,,,,,I wish I had paid only $5 bucks for the other one then I wouldnt be so friggin mad it was a piece of crap. LOL @ the eggs,,,,,,,,, omg,,,,,,,,we still laugh about that . Denny told me he spoke to you and we just hope that it will hail in your part of Cali so we can have two good reasons to visit .

Melvin................Melvin, Melvin,,,,,,,,,great to see you posting here, you have such a wealth of avenues to help so many new ones here, new ones that are leaving and those who never had someone tell them that they are understood . You are such a great friend to Denny , in fact his very best . How are the girls and F? fine I hope,,,,,,,,mine are all doing great, we will have to chat soon.

Donnie,,,,,,,,,,,what a small world dude!!!!!!! Went thru Homer the other day, saw the KH and thought of you and your family. Got lots to talk about , I will get in touch with ya soon.

DoubleEdge, I still love that song!!

Sunspot, Brenda hey !!!!!!! I look forward to getting back in touch and hey is there still a chat room here at JWD?

I just got a new yahoo account so if anyone wants to add me to their list to chat,,,,,,,,,it is [email protected]

Hugsssssssssssssssssssssssss to ya all!!!!! Dede

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

((((((((((dede)))))))))))) I was just asking Beck about you the other day! Damn, I miss you girly! Glad to hear you are alive and kickin! Drop me a line or a call...number is still the same!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

(((((((Scooter))))))) girl we need to talk...........lol. Did you give Denny your number not long ago?? I lost my cell phone with your number , so now I am going back to the old pen and addy book so I wont lose numbers.hugggggggggggs tell Becky I said hi,,,,,ask her if she is still chasing those toothless, old, seed cap wearing men for me !!!!!!!!!

• talesin
    talesin

Hi, Dede! I was thinking of you last week, hadn't seen you since I got back online.

Feeling normal, hey? Isn't it great when you turn that corner? Woo-Hoo!

Glad to hear you are well. You are missed.

xo

tal

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((((((((((((((DEDE))))))))))))))))))))))

I was just thinking about you last weekend. The Crawfish Boil wasn't the same without you two there! I'm so happy to hear that you're doing so well. Isn't it amazing how enjoyable life is without the shackles of the WTS??? It amazes me everyday that so many people enslave themselves to their crazy religion. It's NOT the way God intended us to live. I just finished a bible-study on the book of Galatians. If you ever get a chance to read it, it's very clear the JW way of life is NOT biblical.

Hope to see you 'round her more often!

Love ya,

Andi

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Hey Talesin, it is so nice to know that someone is out there thinking about you, I know I do the same thing with so many here. Just little things that come into my mind , reminding of someone ya know? I have missed everyone so much. I am looking forward to catching up on what everyone is up to.

(((((((((((Andi)))))))))) I wish we could have made the crawfish boil..........Denny is on the road working so much here lately, we can't plan much. I am hoping that there will be a fest in the fall or winter because that is a better time for us . Andi , thanks for suggesting Galations, I havent read the Bible in a long time, I just might do read on that. I have always admired your new unJW spirituality, it is such a beautiful thing. Take care of yourself, hope to see you and Mozz soon.

Hugs, Dede

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

alt

Hi Dede and family!

Kate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit