DAMN THE BOYS!!

by betty boop 29 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin
    Avishai said,
    there..there, there..there. Old proverb and a warning too... "A Man uses Love to get Sex..A Woman uses Sex to get Love" think about it.
    Sexist, bullshit phrase, and I for one REALLY resent it.

Agreed. I was waiting for a guy to point this out. Thanks, Avi.

t

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Avi, I'm with you although you were a bit rough there....

I'm of the humble opinion that most men are completely undatable for marriage partners until 25. I wasn't a real great catch until 30. How old is this boy anyway?

• avishai
    avishai
    Avi, I'm with you although you were a bit rough there....

Ya know, I thought I might've been at first but then.......

THERE IS A NEWBORN INVOLVED HERE!!!

Why is everyone so all fired up as soon as they break up when they have a child (or even before they had it in this case) to go out and start a new relationship and new distractions and new concerns when they have a kid to deal with? Especially a tiny one? Why do people feel the need to enable that kind of despicable behavior?

Why are people in such a damn hurry to go use their genitals when they can't deal with what their genitals have produced? That newborn needs parenting, not distractions from a "relationship" and the drama and fights that yet another one causes.

• Es
    Es

I feel for you whats always worked for me is once you stop looking for love love finds a way to find you. Just enjoy your time with your friends and even yourself and something will come along es

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Yes who needs a headache like that. I feel bad that you fell in love with this guy. Isn't terrible when you give your heart to a guy and then they squash all those feelings. Men can be so selfish at times.

I know you know that you won't give your heart out that fast again. Men can be such clauds. You are much better off and its good it happened now then later, like if you got pregnant. Men they only think with their heads and its not the one on the their necks if you get my drift.

I know some day a prince will come along and you will live happily ever after. Trust me there is a man out their waiting to find you. Keep smiling.

Love Orangefatcat.

• avishai
    avishai

OFC worte

Men can be so selfish at times

Men can be such clauds
    Men they only think with their heads and its not the one on the their necks if you get my drift.

THen she wrote

I know some day a prince will come along and you will live happily ever after. Trust me there is a man out their waiting to find you. Keep smiling

If all the above is the case, why would you want him too?

This guy was obviously an ASSHOLE. Please stop lumping in my gender into the damn argument. It sucks. Gender has nothing to do with this. It's assholism and co-dependency, period.

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

I think that this is why God made the marriage arrangement, we weren't made to have children here and there without being married, and both children and mother need the benefit of a responsible father and hubby. And staying together not seperating, I know some might not like me saying that , but not everything that the WTS taught us was wrong. The family arrangement is a basic teaching of the bible not the WTS its one of the things that seperates us from the animals.

• avishai
    avishai

Yeah...Lone Ranger.... What exactly was God's Marriage arrangement in the Old Testament, pal?

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

move on baby.

Catch up with some friends, you'll find somone else.

If you're interested in meeting a new someone special, put the feelers out to friends, you may be surprised who can help.

Even online friends.

I'm having coffee this saturday with a guy who is a friend of someone I talk to online. I was telling him how I'm sick of sitting at home alone on the weekend. He gave the email address of a friend of his who lives close by me, we've realy hit it off and are meeting this weekend.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

im sure there must be just as many boys who have given their hearts to a girl only to have her chew it up and spit it out and then jump up and down on it just for fun so tis a bit unfair to lay the blame solely on one gender or even in this case on one person

it may not be that the guy in this case was deliberately being an ass or using anyone..we are given no information on how the mother of the child was behaving in all of this..maybe he asked her to marry him and she refused giving an indication that she was not committed to the relationship...im just saying its a possibility..its all to easy to condemn when we dont have all the facts

and lets face it the nature of relationships today is such that both men and women think nothing of pursuing or allowing themselves to be pursued by someone who may already be with a partner--be married--have children--nobody is considered off limits anymore so there are bound to be hearts broken everywhere you look...not saying its right..just saying it is

betty..cliches are not much help just now so pour yourself a drink put on some sad music and cry yourself to sleep..then have a shower and try to move on..i wish you well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit