Why didn't I take the blue pill?

by ljwtiamb 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

for those who had the privilege of serving at El's house ( Bethel) it was easy to see the hypocrisy of the WTBT. As Ray said once.....when you've been in the kitchen, you know what the resturant is really like.

• iamforeverfree
    iamforeverfree

in the matix it says to know thy self and the JW's teach not to know thy self. who many people come out of the religion and are sociabley difunctional. they didn't learn to know them selves. but remember better late than never. don't give up on your self brother

• Dustin
    Dustin

When it's all said and done, I'm glad I now know the real truth about the Jehovah's Witnesses, and religion in general. I will never travel down that road again. I am a servant to no one. I make my own choices now, I am free of their Matrix. Awesome correlation between the movie and the organization. It's so crazy when you take a step back and look at it from a realistic perspective.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

To me its pretty simple. The truth is more important than any dream. It's even more important than peace of mind. That's how I feel about things, thats why I disassociated myself. Even so, I was pleasently surprised to realize how much happier I actually feel having learned the real truth about the religion. My happiness was a bonus.

GBL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit