SO WHY AREN'T YOU AT THE MEETING THIS MORNING???

by Mary 37 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    You'd be surprised at how many JWs won't pick up a DAed old lady!

Really sunspot? Well you proly have a critical attitude toward mother. tsk tsk sunspot.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Ingrown toenail

Dismembered

Cripes!

• G Money
    G Money

I wanted to sleep in as well as go to the beach today. I gotta keep my tan going. Also my kids would kill me. I told them last night that we were going to meeting today and they said "yeah, right dad." They said they never want to go back, its boring and the people are lame.

Out of the mouths of babes...

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Well you proly have a critical attitude toward mother. tsk tsk sunspot.

Ya think ? Could that possibly be the reason?

Yup---mebbee yer right!

hugs,

Annie

• tyler m
    tyler m

Going to a meeting has not crossed my mind in years. I find the idea very distressing not to mention boring.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

I was in bed (with a friend).

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

(Sigh) Unfortunately, today I have an excuse that even a jaydub would accept: somehow I strained some back muscles last week and I'm not up to sitting up for 2 hours yet.

Meanwhile, though, I'm perfecting an invisibility spell and researching ancestor veneration on the web. And posting here. My daughter's watching anime and my husband's building some new music.

Life is good!

gently feral

• Prefect
    Prefect

Because I had a thirteen and a half hour day at work. Which included kid throwing rocks at my bus. I did not get home until midnight.After a drink and somthing to eat I did not get to bed until the early hours. Next morning I was not all there. My wife went to the meeting though.There was hardly any one there. And we live in a hol;iday resort.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit