What would your special powers be?

by dh 16 Replies latest jw friends

• dh
    dh

If you had a choice of any special power what would it be...? (only allowed one)

• El blanko
    El blanko

Rather than have to travel physically to a destination, instead displace time & space and appear where I choose.

I could then travel to any place on this wonderful planet in a moment.

(apparently this is theoretically possible and is currently being puzzled over behind closed doors )

• blondie
    blondie

When I lived in an abusive household, I actually thought about this.

Remember that Twilight Zone show with Billy Mumy as a boy with a special power, able to control/alter reality to his own thoughts? But he lacked a conscience.

Something like that but with a conscience.

• Undecided
    Undecided

To be able to print real money on my computer . Ken P.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

first I was thinking of "magically removing dust and durt"

but after reading the last post: gaining money - that would allow me to hire somebody to clean my house + I could use it for so much other things....

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

To silence people. Snap my fingers and *quiet*. That would be so cool.

• delilah
    delilah

To rid the world of evildoers. Then we apostates could live in peace and eyernal happiness.....

Dee

• delilah
    delilah

Supposed to read, ETERNAL happiness, sorry, need to put on my goggles..

Dee

• Mulan
    Mulan

travel backwards in time (and come back to now, of course)

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

I would love to have the power to read peoples mind.

I can be sorta naive at times, thinking past what a person is actually doing, and just focusing on what they're saying, and many times actions speak much louder than words...but I would just like to know what people are really thinking....

And since we could only pick one special power I guess I would have everything I wanted wrapped in one if I just had the special power of being a vampire....is that a special power???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit