What would your special powers be?

by dh 16 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

The power of the Force.

For my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we ... not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you. Here, between you...me...the tree...the rock...everywhere!

~ Yoda

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

To acquire the entire human experience of any other human simply by touching them.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

To have several bank accounts that never "emptied" no matter how much I drew against them. After the purchase of a house and car, I can see some serious philanthropy, at personal and small non-profit corp levels.

To build clean water wells in impoverished villages in latin america. Heck, even some small villages in the US. Donate to orphanages and hospitals. Donate to local and national public education. Give scolarships to the needy. Start-up money for small businesses, along with requiring and paying for education so they can run them properly, i.e. small business bookkeeping.

• catchthis
    catchthis

Selfish power: Reading/altering other people's thoughts.

Selfless power: Able to heal any infirmity/handicap by touch. Could be tough to handle if found out. It would have to be a hidden power so no one would know who healed who.

• Bas
    Bas

To make people happy!!!b

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

As long as I can remember, I've always wanted to be able to fly. So I'm going to stick with that one.

• loosie
    loosie

My special power would be to be able to do whatever I wanted to do. If I wanted to fly like superman at any given moment I choose. Change water into money. Read people's minds. Communicate with animals. And know the answers to unexplained mysteries in the world. (that one really gets me not knowing what cause certain phenomina)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit