JW MEMORIAL ATTENDANCE FIGURES FOR 2005

by steve2 17 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

Has the Watchtower mentioned these yet or am I too early?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You're a bit early Steve. It's not very long ago we got last years.

Chris

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

TAKES A LIITLE MORE TIME TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MANIPULATE THE RESULTS!

OUTASERVICE

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Official numbers aren't published until the end of the year. Unofficially, however, you just have to know a bethelite.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i bet the usa's numbers arent impressive..

years past they'd have to arrange to use a neighboring field for over flow from the parking lot.. they'd use about 10 parking attendants... our congregation of 100 would swell to about 200 people, people would be standing cuz they'd run out of chairs..

past 2 or 3 yrs the congregation of about 60 members now, memorial attendance has struggled to reach 100 and the parking lot still had empty spots.

• tyler m
    tyler m

Does anyone know how many people still claim to be of the annointed? It would be funny as hell if the # has increased through the years.

• Cameron
    Cameron

In 1964 the number of anointed was about 8,000. That helped to show how close the end of this system of things was.

The last I heard the number of anointed today is about 8,000. This helps to show how close the end of the system of things is.

Don

• steve2
    steve2

Many thanks for the responses. I know the official results come out at year's end, but in earlier years, didn't the Kingdom Ministry give the figures shortly after the memorial?

• blondie
    blondie

Steve2, I checked the WT-CD and it only references the year before, e.g., if it is 2003, they reference the 2002 figures, not the 2003 figures. The totals were late this year in the WT because certain countries were late getting their info in, at least that is the WTS official position.

• garybuss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit