Auxiliary Pioneer in May!!!

by iiz2cool 26 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

Walter-

You are one hell of a diligent servant. I now know what to do with my Wednesdays too. Thanks.

• Chia
    Chia

Oh man! You made me laugh so hard when I read this! Thank you for that! Too bad I don't have any children or a husband, so automatically "rendering due" and "family study" is out.

Thanks for the good laughs.

• sf
    sf
    Does our time count if we post on this board?

Yes. It counts as 24 hours per day in that you are an active poster. Wowsers!! Do the math on THAT! Slacker posters, however, cannot count any hours of service. As they are obviously useless to the work we try to accomplish here.

JUST KIDDING!! HA!

sKally

• battman
    battman

I always have counted "marital due" as "service time". I was so happy when they announced the 15 minute rule.

battman

of the E.D. Class

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

----------was keeping in mind the counsel an elder once gave me when I was new in the troof when I scheduled only 1 hour a week for rendering the marital due. He told me a man must ration the amount of sex he gives his wife, otherwise she might turn into an animal!---------- It was always 7 hours for the marital due for me.........but 6.5 hours of that was begging.

• Shania
    Shania

You all are so creative with counting your time.

Vitty: Did I laugh, I think we all were a little insane!!!!!!!!!!!!not our fault though. We were always pushing our husbands and children and ourselves to please the Society...........I just was speaking of the crazy schedules we had and how life just past us by as we ran for the Tower............don't forget even though your husband worked 60 hours a week he could still A .Pionneer-----------one brother told my husband" you can do it, just don't sleep for the month and there is your extra time.".............what a joke, we were insane!!!!!!!!!

• Makena1
    Makena1

LOL!

Render marital due to wife ?count 1 hour

In my younger days, I could have easily made Special Pioneer in this category alone!

Mak

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit