Auxiliary Pioneer in May!!!

by iiz2cool 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

It can't be that hard. It's only 50 hours now isn't it? Or is it 40?

Regular pioneers only have to do 70. That would have been sooooo easy for me when I did it.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I was keeping in mind the counsel an elder once gave me when I was new in the troof when I scheduled only 1 hour a week for rendering the marital due. He told me a man must ration the amount of sex he gives his wife, otherwise she might turn into an animal!!!

Walter

• Honesty
    Honesty
    But what the heck it raised your status and you got mentioned on the platform.

That is the reason for auxilary pioneering... Isn't it?

• Narkissos
  • GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Walter you have got my sense of humor, man. Next time I go to Ontario we gotta hook up for a few beers and some laughs.

GBL

• Huxley
    Huxley

Who wants to be my "Pioneer partner"?

Any takers?

Huxley

• Es
    Es

damn walter why didnt you realease this when i was a pioneer :) es

• blondie
    blondie

I know I put at least 50 hours in on JWD. And what about the time preparing my review.

No problemo.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Walter-

You answered the "marital due" question, but still want to know what Wednesday is reserved for - hall cleaning, quick builds, or golf with the COs?

Huxley-

I'm in for the long haul - send me!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    You answered the "marital due" question, but still want to know what Wednesday is reserved for - hall cleaning, quick builds, or golf with the COs?

Every good Pioneer knows that in depth preparation is essential to a successful ministry. You have to take time to decide which "new ones" are worthy of your greeting. Some are predestined to popularity in the congregation, others are not. Some are mere assholes. You must be selective when deciding who you will waste your precious time on. Also, when you yell at your wife and kids you need to take time to meditate on their faults. You don't want it to be the same old thing every week. Endeavor to make the "study" interesting for them.

It takes time to meditate on these matters, and Wednesday is a good time.

Walter

edited to say: The scary thing is that I'm sure many JWs actually do this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit