Do You Think Pink?

by prophecor 25 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Why are men petrified of the color Pink? Would you, as a man, ever wear anything Pink, say a Pink Polo Shirt, with a pair of faded blue jeans? Although a bit out of the ordinary for most men, the artist in me ask, what is it with the very sexist colour of Pink?

Of all the colours we have been blessed with, Pink is the most controversial of colours for any man to be known having an affinity for, much less wearing.

Are you man enough to wear Pink? Are you woman enough to let your man wear Pink? Even those of you who have an alternative lifestyle. I happen to like Pink. What do you think?

Do you ever think, Pink?

• talesin
    talesin

My father is John Wayne in The Quiet Man in the flesh. He has worn salmon-pink shirts since the eighties. No shame in wearing pink!

Go for it, my friend!

t

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes = Pink Floyd

• FMZ
    FMZ

One of my favorite shirts used to be pink. Wore it to high school a bit, even played a concert in it. Loved that shirt. Got lots of crap for it, but who gives a damn, eh?

FMZ

Edited to add: Damn good call Stilla

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I must admit I used to wear a pink shirt to work and the meeting in the 1980s - I never once felt a threat to my masculinity

• avishai
    avishai

I've always worn pink. My first car was a pink '60 merc parklane cruiser. And if ya laugh I'll knock yer head off!!

It looked a lot like this

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

When Hugh Hefner hosted Saturday Night Live back in the 70's that was his big question. To go pink or not to go pink?

Ummm.... You mean you're talking about the color of shirts? Well now, that's very different.

Nevermind.

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Fellas, be careful here!

It's a well known scientifically proven fact that wearing pink is one of a number of things which will, you know, have certain effects on you! Also having certain haircuts, facial jewelery, and watching ballet. These things need to be excercised with EXTREEM CAUTION, otherwise you'll find yourself wanting to kiss other boys .

I had a pink cardigan somewhere back in the 80s, and boy have I never heard the end of that one. I thought I looked cool as, the rest of planet earth disagreed. Stuff them, thought I!

ig (of the didn't look pretty in pink class)

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

The colour for our Rock & Roll Club was pink.

I wanted pink socks like the rest of the guys but my wife wouldn't let me wear them

• by grace
    by grace

My husband had a neon pink t-shirt he used to like from a Bar & Grill.....I liked it. He also had a pink "meeting" shirt and he looked good in it, but not all guys can do it and looooooooooook goooooooooooooooood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit