Things you shouldn't have liked as a Witness.......BUT DID!!!

by ScoobySnax 45 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

When you were a JW can you remember things you should've not liked but did? I was listening to some dowloads tonight and heard "Happy Birthday" by Stevie Wonder, I remember going to a big family party when I was a kid, and my uncle who had some dj decks put this one on for me as it was my birthday (none of my dads side of the family were JW) I loved it.......good memories still of this song.

I remember getting Easter eggs too, and thinking however pagan they were, they tasted bloody delicious. better than "ordinary" chocolate bars.

Dad always made christmas so special for my sister and me when we were kids too, mum didn't celebrate it so we were sort of torn in the affections stake. But he always made it so special, I had the best train set, best Chopper bike etc etc happy memories. Course, all this is when I was a kid growing up.

Maybe because it was frowned upon, it just seemed to feel/taste/be better. Forbidden fruit eh?

Course as I got older then other things got even better.....LOL

You?

Scoob

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

1. Oral Sex

2. Hard rock

3. Drinkin

4. Thinkin

5. Researching doctrine

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

IP............and there was me talking about trainsets and easter eggs..........

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

reading apostate literature -eating christmas pudding and easter egg - eating somebody elses birthday cake - eating black pudding

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Sorry brother scoob, where are my manners.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I could still not eat Black pudding, I know I'd love it, but I just couldn't.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

you carry on Bro IP........lol

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Rock 'n' roll

Boys, not your garden variety, the bad ones. You know tats, cigarets.

Smoking.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

wanking.........can I say that on here?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

and trainsets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit