Ever SWORE in a Kingdom Hall ? =)

by GetBusyLiving 26 Replies latest jw friends

• lawrence
    lawrence

I was told to wait after the meeting to meet with the JC, they had a queue waiting for "counseling." I waited a while in the library, checked the KH locked cabinet - stole 4 publisher cards (wife and friends), took 2 judicial folders (unlocked committee cabinet - that's a no-no) and left the hall. My ex-wife was waiting out front with other Witnesses, and asked, "are we done for tonight?" And I replied, "they can go fu&% themselves if they think I'm waiting to hear more dog sh&t." They called the house, but I wouldn't pick up for a few days.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

A pioneer sister and myself were driving to a grocery store once. She noticed a guy with a pooper scooper cleaning up and said "Look at that guy cleaning up his dog's shit". I made sure to infuse the word 'shit' into every sentence I spoke to her for the rest of the day. It drove her crazy.

GBL

• Es
    Es

Im with honesty I wish I had of sworn at the kingdom hall es

• avishai
    avishai

I collect ties. Mainly hand painted ties from the forties. Well, i had this gorgeous one, with Highly stylized matched scrollwork down both sides. I wore it a lot.

I was sitting there one day bored looking at it, and realized to my horror that it was mirror images in stylized calligraphy of the word ...........................................................................

BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

When I was 8, I had a bible reading that contained the word "ass". When I got to it on stage, I started giggling so hard I dropped my Bible.

One time a brother said Heavenly Thongs instead of heavenly throngs. that got me chuckling.

and of course when you cuss everywhere else, its hard to hide. So I have slipped up a few times in conversations but then blamed it on my "horrible worldly father"

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I usually swore in the car going to the meeting and swore in the car going home after the meeting.

• Soledad
    Soledad

cuss words in my hall??? unthinkable! Once I almost got smacked upside my head by some brownnosing elder-wannabe for saying "pissed off"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit