Come on guys, admit it. We don't deserve the beauty that is Woman.

by FMZ 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Makena1
  • Es
    Es

heheh thanks prophecor and seawolf :) es

• upside/down
    upside/down

So how come women can't stand each other then?

u/d

• TheWord
    TheWord

It all depends on the women. Some are more mature than others, while some still play the deceptive game. In all honesty, how many women are willing to admit that they are hiding something from their significant other. It throws me in a loop when some women think that they are so beautiful, that a man would be willing to share his fortune with them for nothing but beauty in return.

I would rather share life with someone unique, gifted, and simple in appearance, than to wonder if the female I am with is flaunting their beauty just to gain attention.............any opinions in opposition?

word up

• prophecor
    prophecor

I really love your Aussie accents. Leah & Es!!!

Britons, too, like you, Crumpet!!!

• talesin
    talesin

u/d

The saying that women really don't like each other is myth. Look at this very discussion board. I can name a string of lovely wimmynfolk that I know here, and can't think of even one that I really dislike.

Same goes for the men. We are all just as great. No pedestals for me, please.

The intent was a good one, FMZ, but I'll pass in favour of you guys being my equals. Let's look eye-to-eye, not gaze adoringly up at an impossible ideal.

tal

• TheWord
    TheWord
    The saying that women really don't like each other is myth. Look at this very discussion board. I can name a string of lovely wimmynfolk that I know here, and can't think of even one that I really dislike.

Same goes for the men. We are all just as great. No pedestals for me, please.

The intent was a good one, FMZ, but I'll pass in favour of you guys being my equals. Let's look eye-to-eye, not gaze adoringly up at an impossible ideal.

tal

Amen

• prophecor
    prophecor

There are those who deserve all that can be given and then some, then there are the others who you have to find your way thru. Giving, even when it may not necessarilly deserved. The complexity of being human in this world, in many instances, requires us to go beyond our normal capacity, and give beyond our usual. That's where the love you seek out, becomes real.

Anyone can love when things are going easy, the real test comes when we love, perfectly, even when conditions don't merit it, even when we'd rather choose not to. This covers both sides of the street. Men and women. We both have much to conquer in this delicate walk in this life.

We're all, only fragile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit