Come on guys, admit it. We don't deserve the beauty that is Woman.

by FMZ 47 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Why not?

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Thanks for making my Friday!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

You only dont deserve something if you lack appreciation.

Naw, we deserve em. But its a great bit of luck that we do deserve them.

There's nothing, greater than the female form, and mind, I think. Thats how I know there really is a god, cause he made girls purrfect.

• kls
    kls

I P, Binner

I is everywhere

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I P, Binner

I is everywhere

You mean Banner? Doc Dave Banner? I assure you Mon Ka Lee I am not Dave Banner.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Guys!!!

• upside/down
    upside/down

How PC....

I do.... I've treated all women like queens my whole life. And like men, most are undeserving... but a gentleman continues to do the right thing.

No one ever hurt me as bad as woman, nor ever could. I can honestly see why some men go "gay" (no-offence IMHO)

But I'll agree women are "beautiful" to the extreme... I love watching them and everything feminine about them...

As far as "not deserving" them... the jury is still out....

u/d (of the what did I do to "deserve" this class)

• MelbaToast
    MelbaToast

aww...ya'al are just so damn sweet.

In my most new york accent:

"I think I might be going verclempt now, oy!

I'll give ya a topic....the chick pea is neither a chick nor a pea....discuss....

You're like BUTTA!"

Melba

• mapleaf18
    mapleaf18

chalk up one for the gals!

but i personally think GUYS are gorgeous!!!!!

yummy!!!

• Frog
    Frog

You know in all the thoughts I've contemplated in my time, I've never really thought about the perspective that decent intelligent non-egotistical guys have of lovely women. The female form is undoubtedly a beautiful thing, as is feminine grace and her smile. Although being of the fairer sex, I can fully appreciate what it is that you see when you observe accomplished women. And you're right of course, you'd be hard pressed to find an unattracive one amongst them, it's often uniqueness that makes a woman truly beautiful:-)

Of the love being a woman class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit