ANONYMOUS

by tijkmo 13 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

I sent a letter about a year ago, after an elder, rank & file, husband, and ms told me I should. I said why bother they won't reply. They assured me Brooklyn would. In my letter I even told them husband suggested I start an anti cult ministry! along with various other question of course. No response as yet, I don't expect one. That was in my letter too, why don't they answer letters from members? Obviously, non of these jw's who I spoke with has ever written. When I have a question that husband can't answer he says, I should write. I of course fill him on previous experience and he should write to get the answer. Then he says, "I'm not the one with the problem". round and round we go. carla

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    ChakkaConned: Why aren't names signed by the ones who write the articles in their publications if they're so hip on knowing whose writing what??

Asked and answered by Knorr in court depositions and in testimony. God is the editor of the publications. But apparently the articles may need adjustment as God sees the error of His way.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• Petruska
    Petruska

I remember one time:

My mother is a fanatic JW who doesn't speak to my sister (she's never been a JW). One day she wrote a letter to my sister insulting her...

My sister took the letter and send a copy to the bethel saying: Is that a christian person? The so devoted JW's!?

Guys you don't wanna know...

The bethel immediately puted her goig to reunions with out opening her mouth to comments.

Well done!!

give 5 to my sister

• rebel8
    rebel8

This is a classic quote! I love it!

Asked and answered by Knorr in court depositions and in testimony. God is the editor of the publications. But apparently the articles may need adjustment as God sees the error of His way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit