The Search For a Paradise Earth

by Farkel 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• toreador
    toreador

Nice piece of work!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I agree that their concept of a future paradise on earth is poppycock that was illogically concocted from various biblical verses whose meanings were twisted (they have no equal when it comes to twisting and misapplying biblical verses). When you come to think of it living on earth for more than a few thousand years will become extremely monotonous.
    <br><br> I think of this earth as a first and primitive stage to a much larger and dynamic worlds, material or spiritual it makes no difference.
    <br><br> They did not perceive of this wider dimension because they were not intellectually capable of it, let's not forget that none of the JW leaders ever had a proper training in religious studies so their concepts are in fact primitive, badly developped and can't stand up to the test of time something they try to conceal with the outrageous FDS-with-God and new light doctrines. They've been amateurs and charlatans since Russell's days with nothing seriously professional in their approach to religious doctrine. Remember Russell lost his court case against someone that called him a religious incompetent and charlatan.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Farkel! Keep those articles coming! If that was printed in the Watchtower, there would be an exodus faster than when that guy says, "The NY.Lottery is now 105, that's 105 Million Dollars! ( Hey, where did everyone go? )

Hopefully you will have helped some of the lurkers to see the point of your article.

Thanks again for your effort and time in doing this.It's greatly appreciated.

Blueblades

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Farkel,

Excellent, and spiced with the Farkel sarcasm.

Keep it up Farkel.

Leaolaia,

Good supplemental material.

Jst2laws

• donkey
    donkey

Farkel you are the consumate troll!!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Ressurecting this thread for Farkel as it resembles points in my latest video... I swear I didn't plagiarize this, LOL!

Definitely worth a read for the newbies...

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Great thoughts, Farkel. I am eagerly anticipating when I get to study that chapter in the Bible (Doesn't) Teach book. I have a few questions for the brothers.....

• shamus100
    shamus100

What made you put up with all those massively boring meetings day-after-day, week-after-week, year-after-year and decade-after-decade? What made you force yourself to get dressed up, traipse around neighborhoods banging on doors and facing massive rejection trying to sell books year-after-year?

What made us do it? Selfishness. But hey you stupid ass, think of what Job went through you worthless piece of shit.

See how the bible is built for people with low-self esteem? How pathetic. No wonder the WTBTS corporation doesn't want you to go get counselling to solve your problems rather than be a prozac-ridden mind dead drone for the rest of your lives giving $$$$$ to the corporation.

Get off your ass and start living. Change is hard, but nothing is easy, and what the hell are you waiting for? It's worth it, believe me.

If you're too chickenshit to leave the borg, then you deserve to live the way you do. I have no sympathy for anyone who is lazy.

• wobble
    wobble

BTT

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

thanks for the bttt

farkel great topic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit