try this one on

by donald 13 Replies latest jw friends

• zaphod
    zaphod

they are all full of hydrogenated fats anyway, aren't they.

best to steer clear.

zaphod

• upside/down
    upside/down

I was a starving married pioneer with kids and needed work badly...

The local Baptist retirement home called and needed their windows and carpets cleaned... I thought Halellujah! I was quickly counseled that this was nothing more than Satan himself seducing me into demon worship... I was torn. How come Satan can so obviously put these yummy carrots before me and J can't do squat? As usual I was told to trust in J... J never ponied up.

I did the work and paid my bills.... one of the elders who was also starving finally caved in and actually worked for me on this same account as he needed $$ badly.

Dubs are masters of their own misery.... staining at gnats and gulping down camels.

The Dubs are AFRAID of success and successful people... as such are not dependant on them...and the FDS....thus NO CONTROL! Get the picture?

u/d

• TheListener
    TheListener

What I find interesting in that most of this depends on the local body of elders. One stinky elder can ruin it for a whole congregation by being overly pious. The dubs love to spout unity but in reality there are many many things that are decided on a local level that they aren't unified about at all.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

If they can "associate" with "satan's organization set up in opposition to Jehovah's Kingdom (The UN)" and "it in no way conflicts with their christian principles" why can't any JW conduct business with anybody? Looks like a double standard to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit